EMERY 62, MILLARD 59: Emery was outscored 27-14 in the fourth quarter but was able to hold on to edge out Millard for the tough road victory. Ashlynn Allred led the way for the Spartans with 11 points.
BOUNTIFUL 60, OLYMPUS 39: Bountiful jumped out to a 21-8 lead after the first quarter and held on to get the road victory over Olympus. Kennedy Merrick scored a game-high 27 points for the Braves.
WASATCH 54, OGDEN 46: Rebecca MaWhinney scored 20 points and grabbed 16 rebounds as the Wasps used a big second quarter to defeat Ogden.
CARBON 40, UNION 36: Shelby Cornforth hit a free throw in the final seconds to extend the Dinos' lead to four points, securing the victory. Cornforth and Shailee Croasmun each scored 10 points to lead Carbon on the road. Missy Gingell had a game-high 12 points for the Cougars in the loss.
WEST JORDAN 52, KEARNS 28: Kim Evans led West Jordan with 15 points, and the Jaguars allowed just 11 second half points for Kearns in the road victory.
JUAB 41, BEN LOMOND 29: The Wasps hit 13 of 17 free throws in the fourth quarter and Rebecca Evans and Tessa Olsen combined for 22 points in the Juab victory.
DESERT HILLS 66, BEAR RIVER 38: Blair Bliss and Haley Bodnar had 14 points apiece as the unbeaten Thunder built a 37-8 halftime lead on its way to the easy win over Bear River.
WEST 40, COTTONWOOD 36: The Panthers used a big fourth quarter to pull away with the nonregion victory. Maddy Murphy and Cadie Payne led West with 18 and 12 points, respectively. Nichole Kristensen and Kari Uncles scored 11 points apiece for Cottonwood in the loss.
SPRINGVILLE 51, HIGHLAND 31: Malia Nawahine led the Springville attack with 18 points, as the visiting team went 15 for 19 from the free throw line to pick up the double digit victory.
TABIONA 49, WENDOVER 42: Jentri Barneck and Mackenzie Wagner combined for 30 points, and Tabiona took control in the overtime period with a 9-2 run.
RICHFIELD 44, DIXIE 40: Megan Bean recorded a double-double with 17 points and 13 boards and also had seven steals to help Richfield get the victory over Dixie.
DENVER EAST, COLO. 37, AMERICAN FORK 28: After winning its first game at the Nike Tournament of Champions on Thursday, the Cavemen dropped its second game on Friday to drop into the third-place game of their group.
NORTH SUMMIT 44, DUCHESNE 31: North Summit secured the home win with the help of Kasidee Evans, who had 18 points.
BLOOMFIELD, N.M. 58, WHITEHORSE 46: Whitehorse was outscored 20-10 in the fourth quarter and Bloomfield, N.M. held on to defeat the Raiders. Kristy Dickson scored a team-high 14 points for Whitehorse.
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery: Ansah...
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers to...
- How to watch Utah football stars, local...
- Herriman brothers say their bond, competition...
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins Bruin Classic
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015
- High school basketball: Morby's last-second...
- MountainStar Healthcare Star Athletes of Week 20
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 91
- Dick Harmon: Why NCAA's wise decision... 4
- Layton junior high wrestler loses... 3
- Morning links: 4 Utahns on ESPN 300... 3
- Ranking the 38 Utah ties selected in... 3
- High school baseball: Herriman rallies... 1
- One week left to vote for favorite... 0
- High school soccer: Bingham rallies... 0