Utah State football: Players react on Twitter to Gary Andersen's departure
Tom Smart, Deseret News
Reports broke out Tuesday evening stating Utah State coach Gary Andersen is likely to take the head coaching position at Wisconsin.
Many Utah State players tweeted they were confused, but still have love and respect for their coach. Players also expressed Andersen was the main reason they came to play for Utah State and he will be greatly missed if he leaves Logan.
Read more about Andersen's offer at Wisconsin in the full report.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27