Utah State football: Players react on Twitter to Gary Andersen's departure
Tom Smart, Deseret News
Reports broke out Tuesday evening stating Utah State coach Gary Andersen is likely to take the head coaching position at Wisconsin.
Many Utah State players tweeted they were confused, but still have love and respect for their coach. Players also expressed Andersen was the main reason they came to play for Utah State and he will be greatly missed if he leaves Logan.
Read more about Andersen's offer at Wisconsin in the full report.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 24