Utah State football: Players react on Twitter to Gary Andersen's departure
Tom Smart, Deseret News
Reports broke out Tuesday evening stating Utah State coach Gary Andersen is likely to take the head coaching position at Wisconsin.
Many Utah State players tweeted they were confused, but still have love and respect for their coach. Players also expressed Andersen was the main reason they came to play for Utah State and he will be greatly missed if he leaves Logan.
Read more about Andersen's offer at Wisconsin in the full report.
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest for...
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont's...
- Too many turnovers, not enough baskets... 114
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 87
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 80
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 53
- Utah falls to No. 13 in AP poll;... 42
- Dick Harmon: Putting Haws' impending... 37
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 28