Utah State football: Players react on Twitter to Gary Andersen's departure
Tom Smart, Deseret News
Reports broke out Tuesday evening stating Utah State coach Gary Andersen is likely to take the head coaching position at Wisconsin.
Many Utah State players tweeted they were confused, but still have love and respect for their coach. Players also expressed Andersen was the main reason they came to play for Utah State and he will be greatly missed if he leaves Logan.
Read more about Andersen's offer at Wisconsin in the full report.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 83
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24