Utah State football: Players react on Twitter to Gary Andersen's departure
Tom Smart, Deseret News
Reports broke out Tuesday evening stating Utah State coach Gary Andersen is likely to take the head coaching position at Wisconsin.
Many Utah State players tweeted they were confused, but still have love and respect for their coach. Players also expressed Andersen was the main reason they came to play for Utah State and he will be greatly missed if he leaves Logan.
Read more about Andersen's offer at Wisconsin in the full report.
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- College football predictions: How will... 140
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 48
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42