I am writing as a community council member and concerned parent of the elementary school that will be directly affected by the Shepard Lane option of the proposed West Davis Corridor.
The Shepard Lane option divides west Farmington and west Kaysville in half. It divides school boundaries (including elementary schools, LDS wards and stakes, families and friends). The communities of Farmington and Kaysville are very linked together. It is like dividing North Ogden and Pleasant View or Centerville and Bountiful with a huge new freeway.
There are other less impacting places to construct this new roadway. The Shepard Lane option of the West Davis Corridor is not the right choice.
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Letters: Founders' values 34
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Commentary claims liberals are shocked... 21
- In our opinion: Utah's caucus system... 20
- White House press corps has been turned... 19