Report: Utah State coach Gary Andersen interviews with Wisconsin
Ravell Call, Deseret News
A report Sports Illustrated released today states that Utah State head coach Gary Andersen interviewed at Wisconsin following the Aggies' Famous Idaho Potato Bowl victory over Toledo.
Although Andersen was interviewed for the job, Wisconsin Athletic Director Barry Alvarez also has interest in Jacksonville Jaguars assistant coach Mel Tucker. He is thought to be the leading candidate for Wisconsin.
Read the full report on Sports Illustrated.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 51
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 42
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 12
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8
- Utah State basketball: Aggie men to... 6