Report: Utah State coach Gary Andersen interviews with Wisconsin
Ravell Call, Deseret News
A report Sports Illustrated released today states that Utah State head coach Gary Andersen interviewed at Wisconsin following the Aggies' Famous Idaho Potato Bowl victory over Toledo.
Although Andersen was interviewed for the job, Wisconsin Athletic Director Barry Alvarez also has interest in Jacksonville Jaguars assistant coach Mel Tucker. He is thought to be the leading candidate for Wisconsin.
Read the full report on Sports Illustrated.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs the...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 51
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 49