Report: Utah State coach Gary Andersen interviews with Wisconsin
Ravell Call, Deseret News
A report Sports Illustrated released today states that Utah State head coach Gary Andersen interviewed at Wisconsin following the Aggies' Famous Idaho Potato Bowl victory over Toledo.
Although Andersen was interviewed for the job, Wisconsin Athletic Director Barry Alvarez also has interest in Jacksonville Jaguars assistant coach Mel Tucker. He is thought to be the leading candidate for Wisconsin.
Read the full report on Sports Illustrated.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34