Report: Utah State coach Gary Andersen interviews with Wisconsin
Ravell Call, Deseret News
A report Sports Illustrated released today states that Utah State head coach Gary Andersen interviewed at Wisconsin following the Aggies' Famous Idaho Potato Bowl victory over Toledo.
Although Andersen was interviewed for the job, Wisconsin Athletic Director Barry Alvarez also has interest in Jacksonville Jaguars assistant coach Mel Tucker. He is thought to be the leading candidate for Wisconsin.
Read the full report on Sports Illustrated.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33