Report: Utah State coach Gary Andersen interviews with Wisconsin
Ravell Call, Deseret News
A report Sports Illustrated released today states that Utah State head coach Gary Andersen interviewed at Wisconsin following the Aggies' Famous Idaho Potato Bowl victory over Toledo.
Although Andersen was interviewed for the job, Wisconsin Athletic Director Barry Alvarez also has interest in Jacksonville Jaguars assistant coach Mel Tucker. He is thought to be the leading candidate for Wisconsin.
Read the full report on Sports Illustrated.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35