Ravell Call, Deseret News
The FrontRunner train is a disaster for the commuters. Our commute is over twice as long with two transfers. The published schedule is a joke. FrontRunner is so late we miss our connecting bus rides.
The advertising hype told us it would be faster than the freeway. No way. We were being passed by the cars during the commute rush. It is a no brainer that if the train is going to be late, they should tell the connecting buses to wait for the passengers. That is too much to ask when this system has a retiring CEO making millions while we freeze waiting for missed connections.
It took over two hours to get from Cedar Hills to downtown Salt Lake recently.
My old UTA express bus was reliable, faster and better.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Society puzzles
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Equality in family life does not mean sameness
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Michael Gerson: State of Israel: History...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 39
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 32