Ravell Call, Deseret News
The FrontRunner train is a disaster for the commuters. Our commute is over twice as long with two transfers. The published schedule is a joke. FrontRunner is so late we miss our connecting bus rides.
The advertising hype told us it would be faster than the freeway. No way. We were being passed by the cars during the commute rush. It is a no brainer that if the train is going to be late, they should tell the connecting buses to wait for the passengers. That is too much to ask when this system has a retiring CEO making millions while we freeze waiting for missed connections.
It took over two hours to get from Cedar Hills to downtown Salt Lake recently.
My old UTA express bus was reliable, faster and better.
- In our opinion: Aging without a family
- Charles Krauthammer: U.S. refuses to support...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...
- My view: Utah needs to expand Medicaid
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should move...
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not move...
- Letter: Doctors unite