David Goldman, AP
There has been yet another heartbreaking act of violence. Immediately, the dialogue turns to gun control, as if that is the answer to the problem.
Outward control cannot heal a heart filled with rage. When millions flock to the latest violent movie and contention sells on the airwaves, we have only ourselves to blame.
We must heal our hearts first. Then society will change by itself.
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- My view: Campaign finance system is broken
- On Second Thought: Donald Trump, Chris...
- Letter: Federal law violated
- My view: Honest debates are worth the...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Massive debt and little...
- Letter: Religion in office