David Goldman, AP
There has been yet another heartbreaking act of violence. Immediately, the dialogue turns to gun control, as if that is the answer to the problem.
Outward control cannot heal a heart filled with rage. When millions flock to the latest violent movie and contention sells on the airwaves, we have only ourselves to blame.
We must heal our hearts first. Then society will change by itself.
- In our opinion: Declaration of Independence...
- My view: Everything you think you know about...
- In our opinion: Supreme Court ruling for...
- Letter: Patriotism has not died
- President Boyd K. Packer — 'defender'...
- Letter: The Fourth
- My view: Move the prison for the sake of...
- Natalie Gochnour: Patriotic grace blends...
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 51
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 41
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 31
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 29
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 26
- Letter: Patriotism has not died 24
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21