I feel compelled to write this letter in hopes that a certain Christmas shopper will read this and forgive me of my grinch-like ways.
The other day, I was walking through the Walmart parking lot in American Fork, and was pushing a cart with my toddler seated in it. As we were walking, a white car proceeded to back out of a parking spot and got a little too close for comfort.
Thankfully, I was looking and was able to quickly move out if the way without getting hit. I was already in a foul mood and for some reason this just was the straw that broke the camel's back. I threw up my hand with a less-than-Christian gesture and continued on my way.
However, to my shame, this driver pulled up next to me, rolled down her window and sincerely apologized. I felt awful. Before I could apologize for my stupidity, she drove away.
I fear I have lost a moment of apology and earnestly hope she is reading this letter and will accept my weak approach at apologizing. Please forgive me.
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Doug Robinson: Utah man discovers powerful...
- In our opinion: Maintaining balance
- My view: Adoption legislation: Children...
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 65
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 47
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Robert Bennett: Keystone: What... 32
- Michael Gerson: The GOP needs to... 22
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 22