I feel compelled to write this letter in hopes that a certain Christmas shopper will read this and forgive me of my grinch-like ways.
The other day, I was walking through the Walmart parking lot in American Fork, and was pushing a cart with my toddler seated in it. As we were walking, a white car proceeded to back out of a parking spot and got a little too close for comfort.
Thankfully, I was looking and was able to quickly move out if the way without getting hit. I was already in a foul mood and for some reason this just was the straw that broke the camel's back. I threw up my hand with a less-than-Christian gesture and continued on my way.
However, to my shame, this driver pulled up next to me, rolled down her window and sincerely apologized. I felt awful. Before I could apologize for my stupidity, she drove away.
I fear I have lost a moment of apology and earnestly hope she is reading this letter and will accept my weak approach at apologizing. Please forgive me.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Robert Bennett: Make climate conversations...
- Letter: Dance dress code
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 103
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 87
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 64
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 40
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 36