Greed is becoming an epidemic in America today. Many Americans seem to have been bit by the bug causing us to become a sue-happy nation. Frivolous lawsuit cases are making it to the courthouses every day backing up the already bogged down legal system.
It would be nice to see a turn of events where a nation tried to solve problems the old fashioned way, with honesty and integrity. However, these values seem to be a thing of the past lost in a tumultuous pile of greed.
The end result is too many people abusing the system designed to protect us.
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay for...
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- Letter: Our public lands
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics reflects...
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20