Greed is becoming an epidemic in America today. Many Americans seem to have been bit by the bug causing us to become a sue-happy nation. Frivolous lawsuit cases are making it to the courthouses every day backing up the already bogged down legal system.
It would be nice to see a turn of events where a nation tried to solve problems the old fashioned way, with honesty and integrity. However, these values seem to be a thing of the past lost in a tumultuous pile of greed.
The end result is too many people abusing the system designed to protect us.
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Jay Evensen: Marijuana acceptance will lead...
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- Letter: Irreparable damage
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- Letter: Utah's birthright 47
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Letter: Irreparable damage 44
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 44
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37