Greed is becoming an epidemic in America today. Many Americans seem to have been bit by the bug causing us to become a sue-happy nation. Frivolous lawsuit cases are making it to the courthouses every day backing up the already bogged down legal system.
It would be nice to see a turn of events where a nation tried to solve problems the old fashioned way, with honesty and integrity. However, these values seem to be a thing of the past lost in a tumultuous pile of greed.
The end result is too many people abusing the system designed to protect us.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- James Gattuso: Give Tesla a truly free market...
- Drew Clark: The 'least dangerous branch' must...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 95
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 25
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 20
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 19
- In our opinion: Now a thriving urban... 17