Greed is becoming an epidemic in America today. Many Americans seem to have been bit by the bug causing us to become a sue-happy nation. Frivolous lawsuit cases are making it to the courthouses every day backing up the already bogged down legal system.
It would be nice to see a turn of events where a nation tried to solve problems the old fashioned way, with honesty and integrity. However, these values seem to be a thing of the past lost in a tumultuous pile of greed.
The end result is too many people abusing the system designed to protect us.
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new, less...
- Jay Evensen: Why some mothers kill babies:...
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity
- Drew Clark: Meaning of 'thou shalt not kill'...
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term unemployment...
- Letter: Socialism, like salt
- In our opinion: Obamacare's 'success'... 88
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Why the... 55
- Charles Krauthammer: Defend the... 52
- In our opinion: The Ten Commandments in... 51
- Robert Bennett: Making our own spending... 40
- Letter: Money is not speech 36
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 34