Greed is becoming an epidemic in America today. Many Americans seem to have been bit by the bug causing us to become a sue-happy nation. Frivolous lawsuit cases are making it to the courthouses every day backing up the already bogged down legal system.
It would be nice to see a turn of events where a nation tried to solve problems the old fashioned way, with honesty and integrity. However, these values seem to be a thing of the past lost in a tumultuous pile of greed.
The end result is too many people abusing the system designed to protect us.
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Letter: Costly benefits
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- My view: Yesterday’s public education...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 38
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27