Enes Kanter, mind freak
Jazz big man Enes Kanter has somehow found a way to develop telekinesis
As if his size wasn't already intimidating to opposing teams, Jazz big man Enes Kanter has somehow found a way to develop telekinesis.
Kanter recently posted two YouTube videos of him pulling a string of yarn through his neck and using 'telekinesis' to move a straw on top of a salt shaker.
Perhaps his newly found mind powers could explain why he thinks his house is haunted.
Kanter can fly too, but you already knew that.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28