Enes Kanter, mind freak
Jazz big man Enes Kanter has somehow found a way to develop telekinesis
As if his size wasn't already intimidating to opposing teams, Jazz big man Enes Kanter has somehow found a way to develop telekinesis.
Kanter recently posted two YouTube videos of him pulling a string of yarn through his neck and using 'telekinesis' to move a straw on top of a salt shaker.
Perhaps his newly found mind powers could explain why he thinks his house is haunted.
Kanter can fly too, but you already knew that.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Miami Beach Bowl live coverage: BYU vs....
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Cougars gain a lot over Final Four weekend...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 63
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 35
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 33
- Miami Beach Bowl live coverage: BYU vs.... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28