Enes Kanter, mind freak
Jazz big man Enes Kanter has somehow found a way to develop telekinesis
As if his size wasn't already intimidating to opposing teams, Jazz big man Enes Kanter has somehow found a way to develop telekinesis.
Kanter recently posted two YouTube videos of him pulling a string of yarn through his neck and using 'telekinesis' to move a straw on top of a salt shaker.
Perhaps his newly found mind powers could explain why he thinks his house is haunted.
Kanter can fly too, but you already knew that.
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head coach...
- BYU's Tyler Haws' recovery from an ankle...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Jordan's Austin Kafentzis will keep his...
- BYU closes season with painful loss in Miami...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 170
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 107
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 51
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 43