Enes Kanter, mind freak
Jazz big man Enes Kanter has somehow found a way to develop telekinesis
As if his size wasn't already intimidating to opposing teams, Jazz big man Enes Kanter has somehow found a way to develop telekinesis.
Kanter recently posted two YouTube videos of him pulling a string of yarn through his neck and using 'telekinesis' to move a straw on top of a salt shaker.
Perhaps his newly found mind powers could explain why he thinks his house is haunted.
Kanter can fly too, but you already knew that.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Power rankings: Pac-12, WCC, MWC men's...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 101
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 70
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 51
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34