Enes Kanter, mind freak
Jazz big man Enes Kanter has somehow found a way to develop telekinesis
As if his size wasn't already intimidating to opposing teams, Jazz big man Enes Kanter has somehow found a way to develop telekinesis.
Kanter recently posted two YouTube videos of him pulling a string of yarn through his neck and using 'telekinesis' to move a straw on top of a salt shaker.
Perhaps his newly found mind powers could explain why he thinks his house is haunted.
Kanter can fly too, but you already knew that.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 35
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 30
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 20