GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas Simeon senior Jabari Parker picked the date. Now Illinois' reigning Mr. Basketball said he has to pick the school.
Before a shootaround at Grand Prairie High School in Texas on Wednesday night, Parker said he's still not 100 percent certain which college he will orally commit to Dec. 20 at a 3 p.m. news conference at Simeon.
The 6-foot-8 forward, ranked the No. 2 recruit in the country by ESPN, previously narrowed his choices to BYU, Duke, Florida, Michigan State and Stanford.
"I still have doubts, so I'm not fully there. But I'll have it by that day," said Parker, who added he decided on the date two days ago.
"It's just a commitment. It's not like I'm signing. It still gives me room to make plans in case anything goes otherwise.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Brad Rock: GameDay is quite the day in Utah
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Oct. 9
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Utah and Utah State should...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 54
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 41
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 20
- Morning links: When will the Utes... 17