EPHRAIM — Four student-athletes from Utah are among the six Snow College football players named to the NJCAA All-America football team. Three Badgers were named to the first team, one to the second team, and two named honorable mention.
"We are thrilled for the six men who garnered All-American recognition," said head coach Tyler Hughes. "They have represented our program well and have had incredible seasons."
Those named to the first team include Breon Allen (running back, Christian Warner HS, Daytona Beach, Fla.); Justin Manu (offensive line, Highland HS, Salt Lake City); and Ofa Hautau (defensive line, East HS, Salt Lake City). Named to the second team was Chris Van Orden (punter, East, Salt Lake City). Honorable mention nods went to Damond Powell (wide receiver, Toledo Rogers HS, Toledo, Ohio) and Jake Miller (defensive line, Bear River HS, Tremonton, Utah). All the Badgers named are sophomores.
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- High school football: Bingham accepts invite...
- BYU's senior day emotional for Cougar coach...
- Dick Harmon: Regardless of circusmtances,...
- Brad Rock: Arizona teaches Utes about waiting
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 117
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- Utes still have outside chance at... 37
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 36
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 34
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 30
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21