EPHRAIM — Four student-athletes from Utah are among the six Snow College football players named to the NJCAA All-America football team. Three Badgers were named to the first team, one to the second team, and two named honorable mention.
"We are thrilled for the six men who garnered All-American recognition," said head coach Tyler Hughes. "They have represented our program well and have had incredible seasons."
Those named to the first team include Breon Allen (running back, Christian Warner HS, Daytona Beach, Fla.); Justin Manu (offensive line, Highland HS, Salt Lake City); and Ofa Hautau (defensive line, East HS, Salt Lake City). Named to the second team was Chris Van Orden (punter, East, Salt Lake City). Honorable mention nods went to Damond Powell (wide receiver, Toledo Rogers HS, Toledo, Ohio) and Jake Miller (defensive line, Bear River HS, Tremonton, Utah). All the Badgers named are sophomores.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 29
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19