EPHRAIM — Four student-athletes from Utah are among the six Snow College football players named to the NJCAA All-America football team. Three Badgers were named to the first team, one to the second team, and two named honorable mention.
"We are thrilled for the six men who garnered All-American recognition," said head coach Tyler Hughes. "They have represented our program well and have had incredible seasons."
Those named to the first team include Breon Allen (running back, Christian Warner HS, Daytona Beach, Fla.); Justin Manu (offensive line, Highland HS, Salt Lake City); and Ofa Hautau (defensive line, East HS, Salt Lake City). Named to the second team was Chris Van Orden (punter, East, Salt Lake City). Honorable mention nods went to Damond Powell (wide receiver, Toledo Rogers HS, Toledo, Ohio) and Jake Miller (defensive line, Bear River HS, Tremonton, Utah). All the Badgers named are sophomores.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Utah Jazz pick up rare road win against Miami...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU running back Adam Hine enjoying Miami...
- Jazz center Rudy Gobert gets pushy with...
- Having achieved its Final Four goal, the BYU...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 68
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 45
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 39
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25