EPHRAIM — Four student-athletes from Utah are among the six Snow College football players named to the NJCAA All-America football team. Three Badgers were named to the first team, one to the second team, and two named honorable mention.
"We are thrilled for the six men who garnered All-American recognition," said head coach Tyler Hughes. "They have represented our program well and have had incredible seasons."
Those named to the first team include Breon Allen (running back, Christian Warner HS, Daytona Beach, Fla.); Justin Manu (offensive line, Highland HS, Salt Lake City); and Ofa Hautau (defensive line, East HS, Salt Lake City). Named to the second team was Chris Van Orden (punter, East, Salt Lake City). Honorable mention nods went to Damond Powell (wide receiver, Toledo Rogers HS, Toledo, Ohio) and Jake Miller (defensive line, Bear River HS, Tremonton, Utah). All the Badgers named are sophomores.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28