Hot chocolate in a jar: In a pint jar, layer cocoa mix, marshmallows, chocolate chips and crushed peppermint. Add a plastic spoon and a tag line, "Not a creature was stirring."
A jigsaw puzzle with the tag line : "Piece on earth!"
A roll of transparent tape (always handy during gift-wrapping marathons): "So glad we can stick together!"
Loaf of bread: "No matter how you slice it, you're a great neighbor!"
Jar of jam: "Hoping your Christmas is 'jam' packed with cheer."
Dried pasta: "Have a pasta-tively happy holiday!"
Box of powdered milk (ideal for food storage) with the poem, "This gift isn't fancy with satins and silk; But in times of need, you'll always have milk!"
Jar of honey with a poem: "For years of love and friendship, and the fact that you're so sweet, We remember you with honey; it's a Merry Christmas treat."
Snowmen ornaments with this note attached:
All I needed to know about life I learned from a Snowman:
When snowflakes pull together, they can have a ball.
It might take a few extra rolls to make a good mid-section.
We are all made up of mostly water.
It's OK to be a little bottom-heavy.
Stand firm when the heat is on.
Don't get too much sun.
Wearing white is always appropriate.
Some of your best friends are "flakes."
Snowmen fall unassembled. It's how you pull yourself together that counts.
Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize!
Let the good times roll!
- Chris Hicks: Modern comedies don’t have...
- 'The Martian': 3 points for parents
- Five for Families: Check out these animated...
- Contractors' rendition of 'How Great Thou...
- CenterPoint plans 'edgier' take on classic...
- UTubers: The Piano Guys perform cover of 'Sky...
- Grand Theatre to bring 'Young Frankenstein'...
- Ann Romney tells BYU audience she wrote book...