J. Scott Applewhite, Associated Press
Our take: Are you curious when taxes will rise from 15 percent to 39.6 as a result from the fiscal cliff? Marilyn Geewax and Greg Henderson from NPR created a timeline of the upcoming fiscal cliff:
"As weary as many Americans grew of campaign commercials last month, they may be getting even more annoyed this month by endless talk of the fiscal cliff, the massive collection of tax increases and spending cuts set to take effect at year's end.
It's easy to understand the urge to stick fingers in ears and loudly chant 'la-la-la-la.' The budget problems are indeed complicated, and the negotiations tedious."
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal...
- Redistribution of homes begins in Utah FLDS town
- Investigators may have recovered up to 30,000...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- President Obama's immigration reforms seek to...
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring, Elder L....
- Female wolf travels hundreds of miles to...
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage vow not...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 62
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 55
- Obama to announce immigration action... 30
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 26
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 22
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal... 17
- Gay marriage issue squarely before high... 15
- President Obama's immigration speech... 14