J. Scott Applewhite, Associated Press
Our take: Are you curious when taxes will rise from 15 percent to 39.6 as a result from the fiscal cliff? Marilyn Geewax and Greg Henderson from NPR created a timeline of the upcoming fiscal cliff:
"As weary as many Americans grew of campaign commercials last month, they may be getting even more annoyed this month by endless talk of the fiscal cliff, the massive collection of tax increases and spending cuts set to take effect at year's end.
It's easy to understand the urge to stick fingers in ears and loudly chant 'la-la-la-la.' The budget problems are indeed complicated, and the negotiations tedious."
- The 20 most innovative tech hubs in America...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- 34 of the best Lemony Snicket quotes
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- Russia's Nemtsov a possible 'sacrificial...
- Venezuela officials detain, free 4 Christian...
- Young girl's story may lead Idaho to approve...
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 26
- Congress OKs 1-week bill to keep... 23
- Clinton says she would push... 16
- Democrats caught between Obama,... 16
- Calling for cooperation, Obama engages... 15
- 'Jihadi John' seen in beheading videos... 13
- Leonard Nimoy, famous as Mr. Spock on... 13
- Obama aide calls Netanyahu visit... 12