I'm sorry Republicans in Congress — you are wrong.
It is not fair that someone making several times the amount of money I do pays less dollar amount in income taxes or may even pay no income taxes.
He or she gets at least as much protection from the government as I do. Make them pay taxes on an equivalent percentage of their income to what I pay.
The economy of the governament will be helped and the business economy with not fail.
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Iowa caucus...
- Is it time for our first woman president? 50
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay... 10
- Radon, the unrecognized killer 10
- In our opinion: Legislators need to... 9