I'm sorry Republicans in Congress — you are wrong.
It is not fair that someone making several times the amount of money I do pays less dollar amount in income taxes or may even pay no income taxes.
He or she gets at least as much protection from the government as I do. Make them pay taxes on an equivalent percentage of their income to what I pay.
The economy of the governament will be helped and the business economy with not fail.
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics would be...
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- Drew Clark: Utah prison volunteers provide a...
- Letter: Erratic protests
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Identifying...
- My view: Moving the prison would present...
- Letter: Lagoon animals
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 68
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23
- Letter: Proper priority 23
- Letter: Voting like a liberal 22