I'm sorry Republicans in Congress — you are wrong.
It is not fair that someone making several times the amount of money I do pays less dollar amount in income taxes or may even pay no income taxes.
He or she gets at least as much protection from the government as I do. Make them pay taxes on an equivalent percentage of their income to what I pay.
The economy of the governament will be helped and the business economy with not fail.
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance...
- In our opinion: Unfinished legislative...
- My view: The 'resource curse' and rush for...
- Richard Davis: Russia should be stopped from...
- My view: The sage grouse is worth protecting
- Will November be a referendum on Obamacare?
- 10 children's movies with rumored political...
- Lockhart's iPad-in-every-backpack plan lacked...
- It doesn't have to be hard for... 60
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's... 59
- In our opinion: Obama's immigration... 52
- Letter: End daylight saving time 45
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- Libertarian wave wins big at CPAC 34
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in... 33
- Letter: Invite the divine 32