I'm sorry Republicans in Congress — you are wrong.
It is not fair that someone making several times the amount of money I do pays less dollar amount in income taxes or may even pay no income taxes.
He or she gets at least as much protection from the government as I do. Make them pay taxes on an equivalent percentage of their income to what I pay.
The economy of the governament will be helped and the business economy with not fail.
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- My view: Doing away with cursive is bad idea...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30