"Class warfare" gets used often in today's conversations and writings. Ninety-nine percent of the time the context in which it is used is utter and complete nonsense.
Genuine class warfare took place under the totalitarian dictatorships of Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler and Mao Zedong. The leaders of the class with power murdered millions of human beings.
The improper use of the term "class warfare" is an insult to the millions of victims of genuine class warfare.
- Top scandals and controversies of each United...
- In our opinion: Scouting success will come...
- Top scandals and controversies of each US...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus vote
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Lois M. Collins: Kids' summer 'bucket list'...
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate
- Letters: No welfare, ever 60
- Letters: Deception and government 31
- Letter: The real death panel:... 30
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 25
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 25
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 25
- Letters: Paycheck Fairness Act 21
- Matthew Sanders: Imploding trust in... 20