"Class warfare" gets used often in today's conversations and writings. Ninety-nine percent of the time the context in which it is used is utter and complete nonsense.
Genuine class warfare took place under the totalitarian dictatorships of Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler and Mao Zedong. The leaders of the class with power murdered millions of human beings.
The improper use of the term "class warfare" is an insult to the millions of victims of genuine class warfare.
- George F. Will: IRS continues to act in...
- Jay Evensen: Open wide and swallow your tax...
- In our opinion: SB296 bridges...
- My view: Common Core tests erode parental rights
- Richard Davis: Let the voters decide the...
- Letter: Same stale air
- In our opinion: Revisiting Abraham Lincoln's...
- Dan Liljenquist: Looking to the Supreme Court...
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 95
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get... 93
- Letter: Same stale air 46
- My view: Common Core tests erode... 39
- Letter: Mandated freedom 37
- In our opinion: Talking of tax reform... 28
- Letter: Who's against Healthy Utah? 28
- John Florez: Lawmakers broke the... 25