"Class warfare" gets used often in today's conversations and writings. Ninety-nine percent of the time the context in which it is used is utter and complete nonsense.
Genuine class warfare took place under the totalitarian dictatorships of Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler and Mao Zedong. The leaders of the class with power murdered millions of human beings.
The improper use of the term "class warfare" is an insult to the millions of victims of genuine class warfare.
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- About Utah: A big deal just got bigger
- In our opinion: U.S. Conference of Catholic...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- My view: Have we crippled our kids with a...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Politicos...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Whatever happened to the...
- Letter: Good Samaritan
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 69
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence... 39
- George F. Will: The low depths of... 27
- Letter: Good Samaritan 22
- In our opinion: U.S. Conference of... 20
- Letter: Inversion concerns 19
- My view: Keystone Pipeline not in... 17
- A. Scott Anderson: Inversions will... 16