"Class warfare" gets used often in today's conversations and writings. Ninety-nine percent of the time the context in which it is used is utter and complete nonsense.
Genuine class warfare took place under the totalitarian dictatorships of Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler and Mao Zedong. The leaders of the class with power murdered millions of human beings.
The improper use of the term "class warfare" is an insult to the millions of victims of genuine class warfare.
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- On second thought
- About Utah: He's a fair fixture
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 52
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 30
- Americans are changing their tune on... 27
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap?... 25
- In our opinion: Par for the president 24