"Class warfare" gets used often in today's conversations and writings. Ninety-nine percent of the time the context in which it is used is utter and complete nonsense.
Genuine class warfare took place under the totalitarian dictatorships of Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler and Mao Zedong. The leaders of the class with power murdered millions of human beings.
The improper use of the term "class warfare" is an insult to the millions of victims of genuine class warfare.
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 26
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 21
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 15
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 14