"Class warfare" gets used often in today's conversations and writings. Ninety-nine percent of the time the context in which it is used is utter and complete nonsense.
Genuine class warfare took place under the totalitarian dictatorships of Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler and Mao Zedong. The leaders of the class with power murdered millions of human beings.
The improper use of the term "class warfare" is an insult to the millions of victims of genuine class warfare.
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- In our opinion: A darkening cloud is hanging...
- My view: People deserve rights at our borders
- Richard Davis: Airlines should do more for...
- Letters: Federal encroachment
- Snapshot of 2013 in political cartoons
- Michael Gerson: Reinvigorating the GOP will...
- Timothy R. Clark: Graduation advice for my...
- Letters: Stop the witch hunt 35
- John Florez: Show leadership on... 31
- Letter: Media failure 25
- Letters: Threats justified 24
- Robert Bennett: Sticking to facts is... 23
- My view: People deserve rights at our... 19
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 19
- In our opinion: Limit the power of the... 18