"Class warfare" gets used often in today's conversations and writings. Ninety-nine percent of the time the context in which it is used is utter and complete nonsense.
Genuine class warfare took place under the totalitarian dictatorships of Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler and Mao Zedong. The leaders of the class with power murdered millions of human beings.
The improper use of the term "class warfare" is an insult to the millions of victims of genuine class warfare.
- Jay Evensen: U.S. should put religious...
- Letter: SNAP for children
- Letter: America needs change
- In our opinion: Giving president 'fast-track'...
- Kenlee Hess: Immigrants improve American economy
- George Chapman: A 24-hour city deserves a...
- Dan Liljenquist: An impactful U.S.-Iran...
- Letter: Real cost of expansion