"Class warfare" gets used often in today's conversations and writings. Ninety-nine percent of the time the context in which it is used is utter and complete nonsense.
Genuine class warfare took place under the totalitarian dictatorships of Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler and Mao Zedong. The leaders of the class with power murdered millions of human beings.
The improper use of the term "class warfare" is an insult to the millions of victims of genuine class warfare.
- Letter: Act with love, not fear
- In our opinion: Utah is abundantly richer for...
- Derek B. Miller: Stop playing politics with...
- Michael Gerson: The Trump effect on the GOP...
- My view: Bring back the blacksmith: A case...
- Doug Robinson: The Iron Lady of Utah
- Letter: The truly needy
- Letter: Board member resignation