"Class warfare" gets used often in today's conversations and writings. Ninety-nine percent of the time the context in which it is used is utter and complete nonsense.
Genuine class warfare took place under the totalitarian dictatorships of Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler and Mao Zedong. The leaders of the class with power murdered millions of human beings.
The improper use of the term "class warfare" is an insult to the millions of victims of genuine class warfare.
- Jay Evensen: U.S. should put religious...
- Letter: America needs change
- Letter: SNAP for children
- George Chapman: A 24-hour city deserves a...
- In our opinion: Legislative subsidy for USU...
- In our opinion: Giving president 'fast-track'...
- Kenlee Hess: Immigrants improve American economy
- Letter: Move out of last place
- In our opinion: Anti-Semitism at home... 68
- Letter: America needs change 60
- In our opinion: Senate Democrats'... 47
- Letter: Policy comparisons 46
- John Hoffmire: Is the goal equality? 44
- Richard Davis: Demos shouldn't decide... 32
- Letter: Move out of last place 31
- Jay Evensen: U.S. should put religious... 27