"Class warfare" gets used often in today's conversations and writings. Ninety-nine percent of the time the context in which it is used is utter and complete nonsense.
Genuine class warfare took place under the totalitarian dictatorships of Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler and Mao Zedong. The leaders of the class with power murdered millions of human beings.
The improper use of the term "class warfare" is an insult to the millions of victims of genuine class warfare.
- Natalie Gochnour: Contrasting religious practice
- Michael Erickson: Stop America's later-term...
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's new version of...
- George F. Will: Finding our place in the...
- Letter: Congress surrendered
- Letter: Romancing the gun
- Letter: Fall of America
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: With...