Nasser Nasser, AP
During the presidency of George W. Bush, there were 12 attacks on U.S. embassies, resulting in 53 deaths.
Why is it that neither Fox News nor any Republican politicians made an issue of these attacks, yet they treat Benghazi as a bigger scandal than Watergate or Iran-Contra?
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, ride sharing is...
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- Letter: Growing party divide
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- In our opinion: Smoking aside, Utah can still...
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- In our opinion: Keystone Pipeline... 67
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 55
- Letter: Growing party divide 48
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 37
- Letter: Speed limit increase 26
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 24