Nasser Nasser, AP
During the presidency of George W. Bush, there were 12 attacks on U.S. embassies, resulting in 53 deaths.
Why is it that neither Fox News nor any Republican politicians made an issue of these attacks, yet they treat Benghazi as a bigger scandal than Watergate or Iran-Contra?
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Letters: Founders' values 34
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Commentary claims liberals are shocked... 21
- In our opinion: Utah's caucus system... 20
- White House press corps has been turned... 19