Our take: Sharing your Instagram photos of your family and last night's dinner just got a little bit harder on Twitter. Twitter put an end to using Instagram when issues were appearing with users photos. Hayley Tsukayama from The Washington Post explains more about the issue:
"Twitter users are no longer able to view full Instagram photos on Twitter, the social network said Wednesday. According to a statement from Twitter, the photo-sharing problems originate on Instagram's end.
Photos from Instagram are appearing cropped or oddly placed, prompting a flood of complaints from those who use both services."
- Jailed, some mentally ill inmates land in...
- International tax competitiveness report: See...
- US, Arab allies hit IS strongholds in Syria,...
- Where do we draw the line on spanking?
- Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
- Prosecutor: 800 rounds found in White House...
- Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes
- Islamic State group calls for attacking...
- Obama scores coalition victory with... 16
- Where do we draw the line on spanking? 15
- Islamic State group calls for attacking... 14
- Jailed, some mentally ill inmates land... 11
- Thousands march in NYC, around globe... 10
- How much America wants to be taxed 10
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 9
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9