Greg Baker, Associated Press
I've followed climate science for a couple of decades, and it continually amazes me that there is such a complete disconnect between what is happening in the realm of science and what is published in the popular media.
Nobody has yet succeeded in establishing a link between atmospheric carbon dioxide and global temperatures, in spite of billions spent in the effort. Recall also that there has been no warming for the past 16 years. The only demonstrable effects of increasing atmospheric CO2 are the greater abundance of plant life and increased crop yields.
Atmospheric CO2 is most certainly not a pollutant.
North Salt Lake
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation that...
- Anne Loeser: Reverse trends about breast cancer
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Dropouts face high risk of...
- My view: New treatment can cure Hepatitis C
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 67
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 52
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 29
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 27