Greg Baker, Associated Press
I've followed climate science for a couple of decades, and it continually amazes me that there is such a complete disconnect between what is happening in the realm of science and what is published in the popular media.
Nobody has yet succeeded in establishing a link between atmospheric carbon dioxide and global temperatures, in spite of billions spent in the effort. Recall also that there has been no warming for the past 16 years. The only demonstrable effects of increasing atmospheric CO2 are the greater abundance of plant life and increased crop yields.
Atmospheric CO2 is most certainly not a pollutant.
North Salt Lake
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- My view: Campaign finance system is broken
- My view: Honest debates are worth the...
- Letter: Federal law violated
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- On Second Thought: Donald Trump, Chris...
- In our opinion: Declining abortion rates are...
- Letter: Religion in office