Greg Baker, Associated Press
I've followed climate science for a couple of decades, and it continually amazes me that there is such a complete disconnect between what is happening in the realm of science and what is published in the popular media.
Nobody has yet succeeded in establishing a link between atmospheric carbon dioxide and global temperatures, in spite of billions spent in the effort. Recall also that there has been no warming for the past 16 years. The only demonstrable effects of increasing atmospheric CO2 are the greater abundance of plant life and increased crop yields.
Atmospheric CO2 is most certainly not a pollutant.
North Salt Lake
- Who said it: Reagan or Clinton?
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Jay Evensen: Forest Service photo rules are...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Letter: Sluggish global warming
- Letter: Campaign disservice
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: For my grandpa
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 109
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 47
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 40
- Letter: Sluggish global warming 35
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 30
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code 30