Greg Baker, Associated Press
I've followed climate science for a couple of decades, and it continually amazes me that there is such a complete disconnect between what is happening in the realm of science and what is published in the popular media.
Nobody has yet succeeded in establishing a link between atmospheric carbon dioxide and global temperatures, in spite of billions spent in the effort. Recall also that there has been no warming for the past 16 years. The only demonstrable effects of increasing atmospheric CO2 are the greater abundance of plant life and increased crop yields.
Atmospheric CO2 is most certainly not a pollutant.
North Salt Lake
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: No oversight at all
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling amid...
- Letter: We can do better
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 60
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 38
- Letter: We can do better 27
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- Letter: Pledge for respect 25
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about... 25