Greg Baker, Associated Press
I've followed climate science for a couple of decades, and it continually amazes me that there is such a complete disconnect between what is happening in the realm of science and what is published in the popular media.
Nobody has yet succeeded in establishing a link between atmospheric carbon dioxide and global temperatures, in spite of billions spent in the effort. Recall also that there has been no warming for the past 16 years. The only demonstrable effects of increasing atmospheric CO2 are the greater abundance of plant life and increased crop yields.
Atmospheric CO2 is most certainly not a pollutant.
North Salt Lake
- What to watch with your family this...
- In our opinion: Immigration and compromise...
- Presidents pardoning turkeys
- George F. Will: Government’s legitimacy...
- Letter: Solution to Ferguson
- Letter: A dangerous precedent
- My view: Obama and Utah on the same page
- Kathleen Parker: True or not, Bill Cosby...