Greg Baker, Associated Press
I've followed climate science for a couple of decades, and it continually amazes me that there is such a complete disconnect between what is happening in the realm of science and what is published in the popular media.
Nobody has yet succeeded in establishing a link between atmospheric carbon dioxide and global temperatures, in spite of billions spent in the effort. Recall also that there has been no warming for the past 16 years. The only demonstrable effects of increasing atmospheric CO2 are the greater abundance of plant life and increased crop yields.
Atmospheric CO2 is most certainly not a pollutant.
North Salt Lake
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, ride sharing is...
- Lois M. Collins: Daddy-daughter duo turn trip...
- In our opinion: Keystone Pipeline... 67
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 58
- Letter: Growing party divide 50
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 39
- Letter: Speed limit increase 26