Greg Baker, Associated Press
I've followed climate science for a couple of decades, and it continually amazes me that there is such a complete disconnect between what is happening in the realm of science and what is published in the popular media.
Nobody has yet succeeded in establishing a link between atmospheric carbon dioxide and global temperatures, in spite of billions spent in the effort. Recall also that there has been no warming for the past 16 years. The only demonstrable effects of increasing atmospheric CO2 are the greater abundance of plant life and increased crop yields.
Atmospheric CO2 is most certainly not a pollutant.
North Salt Lake
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- Letter: Voting like a liberal
- Letter: Proper priority
- In our opinion: After change to state pension...
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics would be...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA fool you...
- John Florez: Remembering the summers and...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 65
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 46
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 40
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23