Our take: Are doctors prepared for what could come with the Affordable Care Act? The large wave of patients could create less face-to-face time with doctors and a smaller paycheck for physicians. Dr. Sreedhar Potarazu from Fox News shares other new items that will be on doctors' plate:
"As the Affordable Care Act is in full swing, there's a lot of apprehension and perhaps, sometimes, enthusiasm about what is truly in store for the medical profession.
The last time you visited your doctor you may have noticed that he or she was more apprehensive, cautious, and yes, maybe more overwhelmed. The fact of the matter is that the health care profession is undergoing the most significant renovation to ever happened in the history of the United States."
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- 50 things you might not know about 15 of your...
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million viewers
- Obama administration will allow green energy...
- 7 in 10 will need long-term care, ready or not
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 105
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 35
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 28
- Fast food outlets planning strike for... 25
- Research: Native American genes have... 23
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela 23