Our take: Are doctors prepared for what could come with the Affordable Care Act? The large wave of patients could create less face-to-face time with doctors and a smaller paycheck for physicians. Dr. Sreedhar Potarazu from Fox News shares other new items that will be on doctors' plate:
"As the Affordable Care Act is in full swing, there's a lot of apprehension and perhaps, sometimes, enthusiasm about what is truly in store for the medical profession.
The last time you visited your doctor you may have noticed that he or she was more apprehensive, cautious, and yes, maybe more overwhelmed. The fact of the matter is that the health care profession is undergoing the most significant renovation to ever happened in the history of the United States."
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near Ferguson
- Women excised from public life, abused by IS
- Key developments in the case of slain NYPD...
- Wal-Mart tests gift card exchange
- Sony broadly releases 'The Interview' in...
- Severe storms slam the South, killing at least 4
- The Associated Press' top 10 movies of the year
- Sony announces limited release for 'The...
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 13
- Key developments in the case of slain... 9
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 8
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 7
- Obama says North Korea hacked Sony,... 6
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger... 6