Our take: Are doctors prepared for what could come with the Affordable Care Act? The large wave of patients could create less face-to-face time with doctors and a smaller paycheck for physicians. Dr. Sreedhar Potarazu from Fox News shares other new items that will be on doctors' plate:
"As the Affordable Care Act is in full swing, there's a lot of apprehension and perhaps, sometimes, enthusiasm about what is truly in store for the medical profession.
The last time you visited your doctor you may have noticed that he or she was more apprehensive, cautious, and yes, maybe more overwhelmed. The fact of the matter is that the health care profession is undergoing the most significant renovation to ever happened in the history of the United States."
- Poll: Two-thirds of US would struggle to...
- Egypt army says plane wreckage found near...
- Trump to wary Republicans: Trust me. Really.
- India records its hottest temperature ever...
- Stocks move higher, led by technology and banks
- Nigeria: 2nd Chibok girl rescued was not...
- New Taiwan president omits one-China...
- Pregnant women in US with Zika spikes on new...
- At NRA, Trump slams Clinton for... 39
- Clinton calls Trump's gun policies... 37
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- Trump to wary Republicans: Trust me.... 32
- Superintendent: No need to obey... 31
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 20
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- If Hillary becomes president, will she... 19