Youth football coach John Sudbury to retire after 40 years; open house planned
MAGNA — Longtime Ute Conference football coach John Sudbury has announced his retirement after 40 years of service.
The Cyprus District will hold an open house on Saturday at the Webster Center in Magna, 8950 W. 2700 S., from 5-7 p.m. All former players and coaches are invited to attend.
"Suds" is also a popular figure at Jazz games, having had seats close to the court since the team arrived in Utah.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utes have a lot of depth on the... 18
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 18