Youth football coach John Sudbury to retire after 40 years; open house planned
MAGNA — Longtime Ute Conference football coach John Sudbury has announced his retirement after 40 years of service.
The Cyprus District will hold an open house on Saturday at the Webster Center in Magna, 8950 W. 2700 S., from 5-7 p.m. All former players and coaches are invited to attend.
"Suds" is also a popular figure at Jazz games, having had seats close to the court since the team arrived in Utah.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 53
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 40
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 19