Youth football coach John Sudbury to retire after 40 years; open house planned
MAGNA — Longtime Ute Conference football coach John Sudbury has announced his retirement after 40 years of service.
The Cyprus District will hold an open house on Saturday at the Webster Center in Magna, 8950 W. 2700 S., from 5-7 p.m. All former players and coaches are invited to attend.
"Suds" is also a popular figure at Jazz games, having had seats close to the court since the team arrived in Utah.
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- Amy Donaldson: South Jordan mom eyes Boston...
- Brad Rock: Silence is the wrong approach for...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Bingham nearly topples undefeated Florida...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Dick Harmon: BYU starters lose 3-point range...
- Meet the 21 Utah ties on the NFL playoff rosters
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 75
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 63
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being... 45
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football... 41
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act... 38
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU starters lose 3-point... 15
- Pangos, Wiltjer lead Gonzaga to victory... 13