SYRACUSE, N.Y. Christian Stewart completed 10 of 24 passes for 283 yards and three touchdowns with only one interception, and Snow College outscored ASA College 33-0 in the middle two quarters, as the Badgers rolled to a 47-21 win in the inaugural Carrier Dome Bowl.
The former BYU walk-on quarterback hooked up with Damond Powell three times for 150 yards and a score, and also tossed scoring strikes to Lowry Akers and Evan Moeai as the Badgers (11-1) pulled away from a 7-7 tie after the first quarter.
Freshman Kalama Molisi led the ground game with 67 yards and a touchdown on 17 carries for Snow.
Snows defense also forced two interceptions in the third quarter, with Zac Christian and Dalton Brady helping the Badgers shut out the Avengers (9-1).
Stewart took offensive most valuable player honors, and defensive lineman Jake Miller was named defensive MVP.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32