Ariel Schalit, Associated Press
Last Sunday, there was at least one Congressman on TV bellowing about the need to stop Hamas from importing rockets from Iran — in order to keep the peace in Gaza.
Well, here's a novel idea: Why not disarm Israel instead?
Every missile and bomb used by the Israelis to kill Gazans had USA stamped all over it.
Also, there was an Associated Press story about a leaked diagram out of Iran's nuclear community that showed a computer simulation about what an atom bomb could do.
But let me remind everyone that Israel already has a boatload of atom bombs, and we Americans gave them the first shipment of material to make them with — smuggled right out of this country in nine lead-lined diplomatic pouches back in 1955.
Also, I'm about 100 percent sure that this story has it's origins in the propaganda arm of Mossad, Israel's CIA.
Michael R. Kelsey
- Letter: Act with love, not fear
- Michael Gerson: The Trump effect on the GOP...
- In our opinion: Utah is abundantly richer for...
- Derek B. Miller: Stop playing politics with...
- My view: Bring back the blacksmith: A case...
- Letter: The truly needy
- Doug Robinson: The Iron Lady of Utah
- In our opinion: A properly managed transit...