Ariel Schalit, Associated Press
Last Sunday, there was at least one Congressman on TV bellowing about the need to stop Hamas from importing rockets from Iran — in order to keep the peace in Gaza.
Well, here's a novel idea: Why not disarm Israel instead?
Every missile and bomb used by the Israelis to kill Gazans had USA stamped all over it.
Also, there was an Associated Press story about a leaked diagram out of Iran's nuclear community that showed a computer simulation about what an atom bomb could do.
But let me remind everyone that Israel already has a boatload of atom bombs, and we Americans gave them the first shipment of material to make them with — smuggled right out of this country in nine lead-lined diplomatic pouches back in 1955.
Also, I'm about 100 percent sure that this story has it's origins in the propaganda arm of Mossad, Israel's CIA.
Michael R. Kelsey
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's...
- Michael Gerson: No time to lead from behind
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 48
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37