Ariel Schalit, Associated Press
Last Sunday, there was at least one Congressman on TV bellowing about the need to stop Hamas from importing rockets from Iran — in order to keep the peace in Gaza.
Well, here's a novel idea: Why not disarm Israel instead?
Every missile and bomb used by the Israelis to kill Gazans had USA stamped all over it.
Also, there was an Associated Press story about a leaked diagram out of Iran's nuclear community that showed a computer simulation about what an atom bomb could do.
But let me remind everyone that Israel already has a boatload of atom bombs, and we Americans gave them the first shipment of material to make them with — smuggled right out of this country in nine lead-lined diplomatic pouches back in 1955.
Also, I'm about 100 percent sure that this story has it's origins in the propaganda arm of Mossad, Israel's CIA.
Michael R. Kelsey
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 105
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 50
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 42
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 41