Ariel Schalit, Associated Press
Last Sunday, there was at least one Congressman on TV bellowing about the need to stop Hamas from importing rockets from Iran — in order to keep the peace in Gaza.
Well, here's a novel idea: Why not disarm Israel instead?
Every missile and bomb used by the Israelis to kill Gazans had USA stamped all over it.
Also, there was an Associated Press story about a leaked diagram out of Iran's nuclear community that showed a computer simulation about what an atom bomb could do.
But let me remind everyone that Israel already has a boatload of atom bombs, and we Americans gave them the first shipment of material to make them with — smuggled right out of this country in nine lead-lined diplomatic pouches back in 1955.
Also, I'm about 100 percent sure that this story has it's origins in the propaganda arm of Mossad, Israel's CIA.
Michael R. Kelsey
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- In our opinion: With caucus compromise, Utah...
- John Florez: Education — Big government...
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- Letter: A 'dying' document
- My view: History lesson — 'Taking back'...
- George F. Will: IRS — The most...
- In our opinion: Prison relocation iffy
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 67
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Letter: Religious freedom 53
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 32
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 30
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 30
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 21
- Letter: A 'dying' document 20