Ariel Schalit, Associated Press
Last Sunday, there was at least one Congressman on TV bellowing about the need to stop Hamas from importing rockets from Iran — in order to keep the peace in Gaza.
Well, here's a novel idea: Why not disarm Israel instead?
Every missile and bomb used by the Israelis to kill Gazans had USA stamped all over it.
Also, there was an Associated Press story about a leaked diagram out of Iran's nuclear community that showed a computer simulation about what an atom bomb could do.
But let me remind everyone that Israel already has a boatload of atom bombs, and we Americans gave them the first shipment of material to make them with — smuggled right out of this country in nine lead-lined diplomatic pouches back in 1955.
Also, I'm about 100 percent sure that this story has it's origins in the propaganda arm of Mossad, Israel's CIA.
Michael R. Kelsey
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform should...
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate debate
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: A compilation...
- Charles Krauthammer: In our politics, full...
- In our opinion: Dramatic transformation over...
- John Hoffmire: Why shouldn’t employees...
- Letter: Amnesty for who?
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 47
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 47
- George F. Will: Understanding our... 41
- Letter: Amnesty for who? 38
- My view: Immigration reform just makes... 33
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform... 32
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of... 31
- In our opinion: In an entrepreneurial... 25