Detroit Lions' Jerome Harrison describes God's miracle after overcoming brain tumor
Our take: Running back Jerome Herrison was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2011, which put his life plans on hold. Looking back at his ordeal, Harrison now says he sees it as God's miracle and as an answer to his prayers.
Jerome Harrison was a running back for the Detroit Lions in 2011, with plans of rejoining the Philadelphia Eagles. However, his life took a major detour when he was diagnosed with a brain tumor, and his prior ambitions were quickly put on hold.
After undergoing surgery, tackling complications and fighting depression, Harrison is now recovering from his tumor removal procedure and is beginning to recognize God's hand in his ordeal.
In a recent MLive.com report, Harrison has described what he felt when a doctor told him that he had a growth behind one of his eyes.
"The first thing I said was, 'Am I going to die?' He started laughing and said I had some swelling behind my eye. I'm thinking the only thing behind my eye is my brain. He showed me the picture of the CAT scan," the athlete recalled. "He was like, 'Do you see that big white thing?' That's not supposed to be there."
Read more about Jerome Harrison Describes God's Miracle After Overcoming Brain T on The Christian Post.
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Sister Linda K. Burton writes about emotional...
- Praying together to stay together? The role...
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S.
- Understanding DNA testing in family history
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...
- David Archuleta says ‘most fulfilling...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon... 68
- Darwin Day notwithstanding, evolution... 21
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville... 14
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces 7... 8
- Bernie Sanders supported religious... 8
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S. 8
- Evangelical leaders denounce Selective... 6
- ... 4