Tom Smart, Deseret News
Al Jefferson has 17 points and two rebounds as the Utah Jazz trail the Denver Nuggets 65-54 at the half. Jefferson is the only Jazz player in double digits going into the half.
As the final seconds of the half expired Jeffeson received a technical foul after a scuffle with a Denver player.
The Jazz have trailed most of the game and have been out rebounded by the Nuggets 14-9 and have eight turnovers in the game so far. The Jazz are only shooting 53 percent from the field.
The Nuggets bench play has been strong, with sixth man JaVale McGee putting up 10 points and a shot block.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 54
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 53
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48