Tom Smart, Deseret News
Al Jefferson has 17 points and two rebounds as the Utah Jazz trail the Denver Nuggets 65-54 at the half. Jefferson is the only Jazz player in double digits going into the half.
As the final seconds of the half expired Jeffeson received a technical foul after a scuffle with a Denver player.
The Jazz have trailed most of the game and have been out rebounded by the Nuggets 14-9 and have eight turnovers in the game so far. The Jazz are only shooting 53 percent from the field.
The Nuggets bench play has been strong, with sixth man JaVale McGee putting up 10 points and a shot block.
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- How about a Utah-BYU matchup in NCAA tournament?
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 102
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 76
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 64
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at... 27