Tom Smart, Deseret News
Al Jefferson has 17 points and two rebounds as the Utah Jazz trail the Denver Nuggets 65-54 at the half. Jefferson is the only Jazz player in double digits going into the half.
As the final seconds of the half expired Jeffeson received a technical foul after a scuffle with a Denver player.
The Jazz have trailed most of the game and have been out rebounded by the Nuggets 14-9 and have eight turnovers in the game so far. The Jazz are only shooting 53 percent from the field.
The Nuggets bench play has been strong, with sixth man JaVale McGee putting up 10 points and a shot block.
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball tournament...
- Kansas City Royals turn to former BYU pitcher...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Partially paralyzed LDS runner completes...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 43
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 35