Tom Smart, Deseret News
Al Jefferson has 17 points and two rebounds as the Utah Jazz trail the Denver Nuggets 65-54 at the half. Jefferson is the only Jazz player in double digits going into the half.
As the final seconds of the half expired Jeffeson received a technical foul after a scuffle with a Denver player.
The Jazz have trailed most of the game and have been out rebounded by the Nuggets 14-9 and have eight turnovers in the game so far. The Jazz are only shooting 53 percent from the field.
The Nuggets bench play has been strong, with sixth man JaVale McGee putting up 10 points and a shot block.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Brad Rock: Jazz's biggest star still waiting...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 88
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 59
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 51
- High school football: State tournament... 49
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42