Tom Smart, Deseret News
Al Jefferson has 17 points and two rebounds as the Utah Jazz trail the Denver Nuggets 65-54 at the half. Jefferson is the only Jazz player in double digits going into the half.
As the final seconds of the half expired Jeffeson received a technical foul after a scuffle with a Denver player.
The Jazz have trailed most of the game and have been out rebounded by the Nuggets 14-9 and have eight turnovers in the game so far. The Jazz are only shooting 53 percent from the field.
The Nuggets bench play has been strong, with sixth man JaVale McGee putting up 10 points and a shot block.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 67
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28