Charles Dharapak, ASSOCIATED PRESS
I want to thank Mitt Romney for running for President. He had to run against the president, Democrats, some of his own party, the media and some who have forgotten what the Constitution stands for.
I totally agree with why he said that he lost. I feel bad that some of his own party are jumping ship and throwing the messenger under the bus. I hope I am not the only American besides Mitt Romney who just went through the worst example of human behavior that we ever had had in this last election.
The silent majority needs to speak up.
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- The complicated political views of...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- 3 modern Utah heroes who exemplify pioneer...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 61
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 52
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 40
- Letter: Breeding hate 38