Charles Dharapak, ASSOCIATED PRESS
I want to thank Mitt Romney for running for President. He had to run against the president, Democrats, some of his own party, the media and some who have forgotten what the Constitution stands for.
I totally agree with why he said that he lost. I feel bad that some of his own party are jumping ship and throwing the messenger under the bus. I hope I am not the only American besides Mitt Romney who just went through the worst example of human behavior that we ever had had in this last election.
The silent majority needs to speak up.
- About Utah: Moab's ultimate recycler
- Drew Clark: Can the state really force...
- John Hoffmire: China's leader, Xi Jinping, is...
- Letter: Increase education spending
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What...
- My view: Provo-Orem Bus Rapid Transit system...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Great Recession left...
- Letter: College-induced poverty
- Drew Clark: Can the state really force... 79
- Letter: Increase education spending 41
- Letter: Leaving the past? 28
- Letter: College-induced poverty 26
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 22
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is... 19
- Letter: Keep money in Draper 19
- Robert J. Samuelson: Great Recession... 19