Charles Dharapak, ASSOCIATED PRESS
I want to thank Mitt Romney for running for President. He had to run against the president, Democrats, some of his own party, the media and some who have forgotten what the Constitution stands for.
I totally agree with why he said that he lost. I feel bad that some of his own party are jumping ship and throwing the messenger under the bus. I hope I am not the only American besides Mitt Romney who just went through the worst example of human behavior that we ever had had in this last election.
The silent majority needs to speak up.
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- My view: Get insurance out of health care
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Last year's Utah Compromise is a model in...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 55
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 47
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 34
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20