Charles Dharapak, ASSOCIATED PRESS
I want to thank Mitt Romney for running for President. He had to run against the president, Democrats, some of his own party, the media and some who have forgotten what the Constitution stands for.
I totally agree with why he said that he lost. I feel bad that some of his own party are jumping ship and throwing the messenger under the bus. I hope I am not the only American besides Mitt Romney who just went through the worst example of human behavior that we ever had had in this last election.
The silent majority needs to speak up.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Michael Gerson: State of Israel: History...
- Letter: Society puzzles
- Equality in family life does not mean sameness
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 29