Charles Dharapak, ASSOCIATED PRESS
I want to thank Mitt Romney for running for President. He had to run against the president, Democrats, some of his own party, the media and some who have forgotten what the Constitution stands for.
I totally agree with why he said that he lost. I feel bad that some of his own party are jumping ship and throwing the messenger under the bus. I hope I am not the only American besides Mitt Romney who just went through the worst example of human behavior that we ever had had in this last election.
The silent majority needs to speak up.
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still separate...
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be contained
- In our opinion: Letting Afghanistan revert to...
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an...
- Nelson Mandela left legacy of freedom and faith
- About Utah: His business is fun, games and...
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 42
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Charles Krauthammer: The real problem... 37
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 37
- Letter: Preventative care 29
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends... 27
- In our opinion: Pioneer Park progress... 16
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15