We agree with Cybil Bateman that the time has come to eliminate daylight saving time ("Daylight saving time," Readers' Forum, Nov. 19).
Readjusting schedules, especially for children, is horrible and unnecessary. Arizona did away with it years ago and they seem to function just fine without it. Can't we too?
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- My view: Yesterday’s public education...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 39
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27