We agree with Cybil Bateman that the time has come to eliminate daylight saving time ("Daylight saving time," Readers' Forum, Nov. 19).
Readjusting schedules, especially for children, is horrible and unnecessary. Arizona did away with it years ago and they seem to function just fine without it. Can't we too?
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Who said it: Reagan or Clinton?
- Jay Evensen: Forest Service photo rules are...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Letter: Sluggish global warming
- Letter: Campaign disservice
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: For my grandpa
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 110
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 47
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 40
- Letter: Sluggish global warming 36
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code 31
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 30