We agree with Cybil Bateman that the time has come to eliminate daylight saving time ("Daylight saving time," Readers' Forum, Nov. 19).
Readjusting schedules, especially for children, is horrible and unnecessary. Arizona did away with it years ago and they seem to function just fine without it. Can't we too?
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod
- Doug Robinson: Utah man discovers powerful...
- In our opinion: Maintaining balance
- Letter: Religious freedom
- My view: Adoption legislation: Children...
- Jay Evensen: Don't mess with a great Utah...
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Americans' fearsome...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 63
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 36
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Robert Bennett: Keystone: What... 32
- In our opinion: Utah needs clean air... 24
- EPA rule hobbles economy, hurts... 23