We agree with Cybil Bateman that the time has come to eliminate daylight saving time ("Daylight saving time," Readers' Forum, Nov. 19).
Readjusting schedules, especially for children, is horrible and unnecessary. Arizona did away with it years ago and they seem to function just fine without it. Can't we too?
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- My view: They run toward danger
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- In our opinion: National security and... 70
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 50
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 16