BYU basketball: Cougars defeat UTSA easily, improve record to 3-2
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
After a quick start, BYU defeated the University of Texas, San Antonio Wednesday night at the Marriott Center, 81-62.
UTSA's Brandon Burrage had 22 points and two assists in 37 minutes to lead the Roadrunners. However, his team got into foul trouble quickly, including Edrico McGregor who fouled out of the game after playing just 11 minutes.
BYU had little trouble defeating the Roadrunners, and improved their record this season to 3-2.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- Middle Tennessee excited about home game...
- Utah Jazz get blown out by Dallas 120-102
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 59
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 34
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32