Sybil Bateman would prefer to sleep through summer morning sunlight rather than enjoy the extended hour of a summer evening ("Daylight saving time," Readers' Forum, Nov. 19).
Daylight saving time was and is a wonderful invention. Why can't some folks seem to get it? Yes, I could get up earlier on my own, but it is nice to have offices, schools and much else working on the same schedule so we can all enjoy those summer evenings together.
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 38
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 26
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 25
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22
- My view: Drafting women a threat to... 17