Sybil Bateman would prefer to sleep through summer morning sunlight rather than enjoy the extended hour of a summer evening ("Daylight saving time," Readers' Forum, Nov. 19).
Daylight saving time was and is a wonderful invention. Why can't some folks seem to get it? Yes, I could get up earlier on my own, but it is nice to have offices, schools and much else working on the same schedule so we can all enjoy those summer evenings together.
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Who said it: Reagan or Clinton?
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Jay Evensen: Forest Service photo rules are...
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code
- In our opinion: Utah looks to break cycle of...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 104
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 47
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 39
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 30
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code 30
- Letter: School electronic devices 26