Sybil Bateman would prefer to sleep through summer morning sunlight rather than enjoy the extended hour of a summer evening ("Daylight saving time," Readers' Forum, Nov. 19).
Daylight saving time was and is a wonderful invention. Why can't some folks seem to get it? Yes, I could get up earlier on my own, but it is nice to have offices, schools and much else working on the same schedule so we can all enjoy those summer evenings together.
- In our opinion: Declaration of Independence...
- President Boyd K. Packer — 'defender'...
- My view: Everything you think you know about...
- In our opinion: Supreme Court ruling for...
- Letter: Patriotism has not died
- Letter: The Fourth
- My view: Move the prison for the sake of...
- Natalie Gochnour: Patriotic grace blends...
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 51
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 41
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 31
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 29
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 26
- Letter: Patriotism has not died 24
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21