Sybil Bateman would prefer to sleep through summer morning sunlight rather than enjoy the extended hour of a summer evening ("Daylight saving time," Readers' Forum, Nov. 19).
Daylight saving time was and is a wonderful invention. Why can't some folks seem to get it? Yes, I could get up earlier on my own, but it is nice to have offices, schools and much else working on the same schedule so we can all enjoy those summer evenings together.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 107
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 50
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 43
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 41