It's time to limit the time politicians can spend campaigning. In much of Europe, political campaigns are limited to three months. We should clearly limit political ads and all campaigning to that time frame.
Much of the public is sick and tired of seeing political ads and polls for one or more years. Taxpayers are often the ones who put up the resources to fund these perseverating agendas. The wasted resources could well be spent elsewhere.
Salt Lake City
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core just...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 41
- Whitt Flora: It's time to put U.S.... 35
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 31
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28