It's time to limit the time politicians can spend campaigning. In much of Europe, political campaigns are limited to three months. We should clearly limit political ads and all campaigning to that time frame.
Much of the public is sick and tired of seeing political ads and polls for one or more years. Taxpayers are often the ones who put up the resources to fund these perseverating agendas. The wasted resources could well be spent elsewhere.
Salt Lake City
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- Letter: American billionaires
- Letter: Golden goose
- My view: Ask a veteran about their health care
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Letter: American billionaires 35
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a... 29
- President should not act without... 28