It's time to limit the time politicians can spend campaigning. In much of Europe, political campaigns are limited to three months. We should clearly limit political ads and all campaigning to that time frame.
Much of the public is sick and tired of seeing political ads and polls for one or more years. Taxpayers are often the ones who put up the resources to fund these perseverating agendas. The wasted resources could well be spent elsewhere.
Salt Lake City
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 109
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 46
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33