It's time to limit the time politicians can spend campaigning. In much of Europe, political campaigns are limited to three months. We should clearly limit political ads and all campaigning to that time frame.
Much of the public is sick and tired of seeing political ads and polls for one or more years. Taxpayers are often the ones who put up the resources to fund these perseverating agendas. The wasted resources could well be spent elsewhere.
Salt Lake City
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to help...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- Letter: Envision Utah scam
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's proposed...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on Mexican...
- Five principles to help guide public... 111
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 69
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 43
- Letter: Human body 41
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 40
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 38
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 31
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 20