Now that the elections are complete and the United States —all 50 of them — are operating on standard time, it would seem to be a good time for the Legislature to seriously consider abolishing daylight saving time.
Just throw it out with the trash and then leave the clocks alone!
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still separate...
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games and...
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be contained
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks the...
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends...
- In our opinion: Letting Afghanistan revert to...
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 41
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Charles Krauthammer: The real problem... 37
- Letter: Preventative care 29
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends... 27
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 26
- Letter: Insurance website 21
- Letter: Buying politicians 20