With a few strokes of his pen, Robert Anderson of Maryland has managed to insult hundreds of thousands of Utahns, assuming that we "slavishly" voted for Mitt Romney and can't think for ourselves ("Mitt Romney said anything to win" Nov. 9).
The people of Maryland voted for Obama by close to the same percentage as Utahns voted for Romney, so according to Mr. Anderson's logic, they slavishly supported Obama. I feel good about voting for a smart, successful man who shares my values.
- In our opinion: The breach between mass...
- David Blankenhorn: Overcoming the blindness...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second...
- Drew Clark: Deeply felt religious faith, of...
- Letter: Excess political science
- Letter: 'Kate's Law'
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Speaker of...
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second... 88
- In our opinion: The breach between mass... 54
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum... 51
- Letter: Greater security 51
- Letter: Our French Revolution 30
- Letter: Excess political science 30
- In our opinion: Suspended Alaskan oil... 26
- Letter: Kill off expansion 25