With a few strokes of his pen, Robert Anderson of Maryland has managed to insult hundreds of thousands of Utahns, assuming that we "slavishly" voted for Mitt Romney and can't think for ourselves ("Mitt Romney said anything to win" Nov. 9).
The people of Maryland voted for Obama by close to the same percentage as Utahns voted for Romney, so according to Mr. Anderson's logic, they slavishly supported Obama. I feel good about voting for a smart, successful man who shares my values.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense Secretary Leon...
- John Hoffmire: What's the next step in the...
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- Letter: Uninformed candidate
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 139
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 86
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 49
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- Charles Krauthammer: We need to... 27
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25