With a few strokes of his pen, Robert Anderson of Maryland has managed to insult hundreds of thousands of Utahns, assuming that we "slavishly" voted for Mitt Romney and can't think for ourselves ("Mitt Romney said anything to win" Nov. 9).
The people of Maryland voted for Obama by close to the same percentage as Utahns voted for Romney, so according to Mr. Anderson's logic, they slavishly supported Obama. I feel good about voting for a smart, successful man who shares my values.
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Michael Gerson: No time to lead from behind
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 48
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37