With a few strokes of his pen, Robert Anderson of Maryland has managed to insult hundreds of thousands of Utahns, assuming that we "slavishly" voted for Mitt Romney and can't think for ourselves ("Mitt Romney said anything to win" Nov. 9).
The people of Maryland voted for Obama by close to the same percentage as Utahns voted for Romney, so according to Mr. Anderson's logic, they slavishly supported Obama. I feel good about voting for a smart, successful man who shares my values.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- Letter: American billionaires
- Letter: Golden goose
- My view: Ask a veteran about their health care
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Letter: American billionaires 35
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a... 29
- President should not act without... 28