I have read with interest the efforts of the BBC wanting to restore the faith of its audience. Some there have even asked for a judge-led inquiry into journalist ethics and the ties between politics and the news media.
For myself, I don't ever recall an election in my many years that the bias has been so blatant on the part of our mainstream media. I truly believe that true journalism in America needs to be reported fair and balanced, and I found it to be lacking and a sad commentary that the mainstream media holds so much power over our nation.
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- Nelson Mandela left legacy of freedom and faith
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still separate...
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be contained
- In our opinion: Letting Afghanistan revert to...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games and...
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an...
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 43
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 42
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Charles Krauthammer: The real problem... 37
- Letter: Preventative care 29
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends... 27
- In our opinion: Pioneer Park progress... 16
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15