I have read with interest the efforts of the BBC wanting to restore the faith of its audience. Some there have even asked for a judge-led inquiry into journalist ethics and the ties between politics and the news media.
For myself, I don't ever recall an election in my many years that the bias has been so blatant on the part of our mainstream media. I truly believe that true journalism in America needs to be reported fair and balanced, and I found it to be lacking and a sad commentary that the mainstream media holds so much power over our nation.
- About Utah: He's going public (again) for a...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- John Hoffmire: The difficulty of measuring...
- In our opinion: Federal Reserve Bank faces...
- Letter: Just one breadwinner
- My view: Climate change denial: Scientific...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The power of Moore's Law...
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 40
- John Hoffmire: The difficulty of... 38
- Letter: Next president? 36
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 34
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win... 28
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 28