I have read with interest the efforts of the BBC wanting to restore the faith of its audience. Some there have even asked for a judge-led inquiry into journalist ethics and the ties between politics and the news media.
For myself, I don't ever recall an election in my many years that the bias has been so blatant on the part of our mainstream media. I truly believe that true journalism in America needs to be reported fair and balanced, and I found it to be lacking and a sad commentary that the mainstream media holds so much power over our nation.
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- My view: Utah's public education system:...
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- Socratic observations — Politics are...
- Doug Robinson: So little time, so many...
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 56
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 43
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 32
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 29
- Letter: Whole story 28