I have read with interest the efforts of the BBC wanting to restore the faith of its audience. Some there have even asked for a judge-led inquiry into journalist ethics and the ties between politics and the news media.
For myself, I don't ever recall an election in my many years that the bias has been so blatant on the part of our mainstream media. I truly believe that true journalism in America needs to be reported fair and balanced, and I found it to be lacking and a sad commentary that the mainstream media holds so much power over our nation.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local police...
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we must...
- Letter: Singles solution
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- Letter: Protect public lands
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 43
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 42
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local... 28
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are... 21