I have read with interest the efforts of the BBC wanting to restore the faith of its audience. Some there have even asked for a judge-led inquiry into journalist ethics and the ties between politics and the news media.
For myself, I don't ever recall an election in my many years that the bias has been so blatant on the part of our mainstream media. I truly believe that true journalism in America needs to be reported fair and balanced, and I found it to be lacking and a sad commentary that the mainstream media holds so much power over our nation.
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Becoming mentally...
- Involve Utahns in national monument designations
- Letter: Welfare reform
- Legitimate, productive businesses are...
- Perceptions of Obama and his policies at home...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 80
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 54
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Capitalism and the common good:... 45
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 39
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36