A lot has been said about how the GOP blew the presidential election.
Blame has been laid at the feet of the tea party influence, split in the ranks between conservative and moderate Republicans, etc.
Given the amount of voter fraud now surfacing from many of the states won by Barack Obama, most of which did not have voter IDs, it is unlikely that they could have won the race anyway.
What fraud? How about counties that had more votes than they had registered voters? How about machines that took a Mitt Romney vote and registered it as a vote for Obama? How about voters showing up at the polls and being told they had already voted? How about the dead people being added to the voter registration rolls?
If these things go unchallenged, we may have had our last, reasonably fair election.
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Letter: Federal law violated
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Things are...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- My view: Religious freedom is a barometer for...
- Drew Clark: About-face by Apple Music shows...
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs
- In our opinion: To aid the 60 million global...
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- Letter: Religion in office 35
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs 32
- Letter: Federal law violated 32
- Letter: Patriotism has not died 28
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder... 28
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 27
- My view: Everything you think you know... 22