A lot has been said about how the GOP blew the presidential election.
Blame has been laid at the feet of the tea party influence, split in the ranks between conservative and moderate Republicans, etc.
Given the amount of voter fraud now surfacing from many of the states won by Barack Obama, most of which did not have voter IDs, it is unlikely that they could have won the race anyway.
What fraud? How about counties that had more votes than they had registered voters? How about machines that took a Mitt Romney vote and registered it as a vote for Obama? How about voters showing up at the polls and being told they had already voted? How about the dead people being added to the voter registration rolls?
If these things go unchallenged, we may have had our last, reasonably fair election.
- Letter: Act with love, not fear
- In our opinion: Utah is abundantly richer for...
- Derek B. Miller: Stop playing politics with...
- Michael Gerson: The Trump effect on the GOP...
- My view: Bring back the blacksmith: A case...
- Doug Robinson: The Iron Lady of Utah
- Letter: The truly needy
- Letter: Board member resignation