Spanish Fork vs. Dixie, KJZZ, 11 a.m.
Jordan vs. Syracuse, KJZZ, 2:30 p.m.
Florida International at Florida Atlantic, ESPNU, 6 p.m.
Mountain Crest vs. Timpview, KJZZ, 6:30 p.m.
Hawaii at Air Force, ESPN2, 7:30 p.m.
South African Open, GOLF, 7 a.m.
CME Group Titleholders, GOLF, 11:30 a.m.
Hong Kong Open, GOLF, 2 p.m.
JBWere Masters, GOLF, 6:30 p.m.
Cornell at Harvard, NBCSP, 5:30 p.m.
Denver at Colorado College, ALT, 7:30 p.m.
WHL: Pats at Giants, NHLTV, 8 p.m.
Puerto Rico Tip-Off, ESPNU, 8:30 a.m., 3 p.m.
Charleston Classic semifinals, ESPNU, 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m.
UIC vs. New Mexico, CBSSN, 2 p.m.
2k Sports Classic third-place, ESPN2, 3 p.m.
Connecticut vs. Wake Forest, CBSSN, 4:30 p.m.
2k Sports Classic championship, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Florida St. at BYU, truTV, 5 p.m.
Sacramento St. at Utah, Pac-12, 7 p.m.
Notre Dame vs. St. John's, truTV, 7:30 p.m.
North Carolina at Long Beach St., ESPNU, 9 p.m.
Vanderbilt at Oregon, Pac-12, 9 p.m.
Ford EcoBoost 200, SPEED, 6 p.m. (Qualifying, SPEED, 2:30 p.m.)
Jazz at 76ers, ESPN/ROOT, 5 p.m.
Knicks at Grizzlies, ESPN, 7:30 p.m.
Adelaide vs. Melbourne, FSC, 11:30 p.m.
ECHL Grizzlies at Thunder, AM-1320, 8:30 p.m.
Florida St. at BYU, AM-1160/FM-102.7, 5 p.m.
Sacramento St. at Utah, AM-700, 7 p.m.
SUU vs. Wisconsin-Green Bay, FM-91.1, 9:30 p.m.
Jazz at 76ers, AM-1280/FM-97.5, 5 p.m.
Michigan at Utah, AM-700, 4:30 p.m.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Dick Harmon: College football recruiters are...
- 2015 BYU Commits
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35