Want to know who's really to blame for the Obama re-election? The Republican-controlled House of Representatives, which voted to raise the debt ceiling. Had they not done that, Obama would have had no money to buy votes with cellphones, food stamps, etc.
Tell the Republicans to avoid another fatal mistake.
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- My view: Yesterday’s public education...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 39
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27