Charlres Dharapak, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Having just watched President Barack Obama's news conference, I believe I discerned two important messages from the president to all Republicans:
1. I am the President and you are not. Get over it.
2. Regarding the "fiscal cliff," you have been outmaneuvered at every turn. You are now painted into a corner. Either you get in line and do as I wish, or I will drive this bus off the cliff and you will get the blame.
If you do get in line, I will say some nice things about you and maybe throw you a bone or two.
- Lois M. Collins: The gifts I hope I gave my...
- My view: Common Core tests erode parental rights
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question should...
- Letter: Who's against Healthy Utah?
- In our opinion: Talking of tax reform and...
- Letter: Mandated freedom
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get out of...
- My view: Opioid technology can save Utah lives