"It's crazy just looking back on my career here and thinking that this is my last game in this stadium. So it's kind of just shocking that its all coming to this right now," Matthews said. "But I'm definitely just embracing it and just trying to enjoy every game."
Kruger has similar thoughts.
"Time flies and it's tripping me out. I don't know how else to explain it," Kruger said. "It's weird but I'm excited. It's going to be Senior Night and I'm excited to play for my last time in the home stadium."
So, too, is Dunn.
"It'll be fun. I'm really excited for it," he said. "It'll be real emotional for the seniors but also it's just a way to go into a new chapter in your life."
Email: email@example.com Twitter: DirkFacer
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 89
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 74
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 38
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34