How many times have you seen a liberal and a conservative talk at each other without actually understanding each other?
Is it possible that the worldviews that drive liberalism and conservatism have diverged so much that people on each side cannot have a meaningful conversation about moral, ethical and policy issues where they actually understand each other and can find points of agreement?
The evidence in public discourse suggests that it is not possible anymore.
- Greg Bell: Too many steering wheels in Utah's...
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the result...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- In our opinion: Inconsistency in school test...
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Letter: Buy American