How many times have you seen a liberal and a conservative talk at each other without actually understanding each other?
Is it possible that the worldviews that drive liberalism and conservatism have diverged so much that people on each side cannot have a meaningful conversation about moral, ethical and policy issues where they actually understand each other and can find points of agreement?
The evidence in public discourse suggests that it is not possible anymore.
- Top scandals and controversies of each United...
- In our opinion: Scouting success will come...
- Top scandals and controversies of each US...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus vote
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Robert Bennett: With public trust waning,...
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate
- Letters: No welfare, ever 60
- Letters: Deception and government 31
- Letter: The real death panel:... 30
- In our opinion: Reduce the legal... 26
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 25
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 25
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 25
- Letters: Paycheck Fairness Act 21