Tom Smart, Deseret News
Tuesday, there is a national and local election.
Wednesday, it is announced that the Democratic candidate for Salt Lake County Mayor is elected.
Thursday, the Salt Lake County Democratic Mayor announces a 17 percent property tax increase for Salt Lake County.
Friday, Democrats and Republicans in Salt Lake County realize they have been taken to the cleaners.
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 52
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- Letter: Trump’s chances 36
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 29
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 27
- Letter: Patriotism has not died 25
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs 21