Tom Smart, Deseret News
Tuesday, there is a national and local election.
Wednesday, it is announced that the Democratic candidate for Salt Lake County Mayor is elected.
Thursday, the Salt Lake County Democratic Mayor announces a 17 percent property tax increase for Salt Lake County.
Friday, Democrats and Republicans in Salt Lake County realize they have been taken to the cleaners.
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Letter: Protected lands
- My view: Holistic approach to wild horses...
- Richard Davis: Legislators— Model the...
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 60
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 44
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 42
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 39
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 34
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31