Tom Smart, Deseret News
Tuesday, there is a national and local election.
Wednesday, it is announced that the Democratic candidate for Salt Lake County Mayor is elected.
Thursday, the Salt Lake County Democratic Mayor announces a 17 percent property tax increase for Salt Lake County.
Friday, Democrats and Republicans in Salt Lake County realize they have been taken to the cleaners.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense Secretary Leon...
- John Hoffmire: What's the next step in the...
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- Letter: Uninformed candidate
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- In our opinion: Where has the family values...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 138
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 86
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 49
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- Charles Krauthammer: We need to... 27
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25