Tom Smart, Deseret News
Tuesday, there is a national and local election.
Wednesday, it is announced that the Democratic candidate for Salt Lake County Mayor is elected.
Thursday, the Salt Lake County Democratic Mayor announces a 17 percent property tax increase for Salt Lake County.
Friday, Democrats and Republicans in Salt Lake County realize they have been taken to the cleaners.
- Jay Evensen: U.S. should put religious...
- Letter: America needs change
- In our opinion: Legislative subsidy for USU...
- George Chapman: A 24-hour city deserves a...
- Letter: SNAP for children
- In our opinion: Giving president 'fast-track'...
- Letter: Move out of last place
- Richard Davis: Demos shouldn't decide too...
- In our opinion: Anti-Semitism at home... 68
- Letter: America needs change 60
- In our opinion: Senate Democrats'... 47
- Letter: Policy comparisons 46
- John Hoffmire: Is the goal equality? 44
- Richard Davis: Demos shouldn't decide... 32
- Letter: Move out of last place 31
- Jay Evensen: U.S. should put religious... 25