Tom Smart, Deseret News
Tuesday, there is a national and local election.
Wednesday, it is announced that the Democratic candidate for Salt Lake County Mayor is elected.
Thursday, the Salt Lake County Democratic Mayor announces a 17 percent property tax increase for Salt Lake County.
Friday, Democrats and Republicans in Salt Lake County realize they have been taken to the cleaners.
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- Letter: A worldwide message
- John Florez: Education is 'app' to change...
- In our opinion: Becky Lockhart's tributes are...
- Letter: No end in sight
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the Union...
- A. Scott Anderson: Taking Utah into Top 10...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Obama's broadband... 36
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 33
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Letter: Not so lazy 31