Tom Smart, Deseret News
Tuesday, there is a national and local election.
Wednesday, it is announced that the Democratic candidate for Salt Lake County Mayor is elected.
Thursday, the Salt Lake County Democratic Mayor announces a 17 percent property tax increase for Salt Lake County.
Friday, Democrats and Republicans in Salt Lake County realize they have been taken to the cleaners.
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity
- About Utah: Biggest weekend of the year at...
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new, less...
- Jay Evensen: Why some mothers kill babies:...
- Letter: Socialism, like salt
- In our opinion: Enhancing safe haven support...
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Why the... 58
- In our opinion: The Ten Commandments in... 53
- Charles Krauthammer: Defend the... 52
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 48
- Robert Bennett: Making our own spending... 40
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 36
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term... 26