Chris Carlson, AP
I hope I am not the only one confused with how the electoral votes were handed out last Tuesday. I was trying to keep track of which way certain states were voting, and I find it rather stupid that they just gave a candidate a state's votes when not even all of the precincts had reported in.
Some states that went one color looked like a solid win for the other party when I checked the individual precincts. Who decides which state goes to which candidate? This process needs to be adjusted. In my thinking, every precinct should report in and after all the votes have been accounted for, we can find out who the next president is the next day. All we would need is a little patience — It wouldn't kill anybody to wait.
- 16 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- In our opinion: It's time to end the federal...
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a...
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize...
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the Union...
- Letter: Prison nonsense
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Letter: Could Draper shine, too?
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 33
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 31
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the... 30
- Letter: Prison nonsense 28
- Letter: Peanut butter ban? 21
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will... 20
- Letter: Pay for your share 20