Chris Carlson, AP
I hope I am not the only one confused with how the electoral votes were handed out last Tuesday. I was trying to keep track of which way certain states were voting, and I find it rather stupid that they just gave a candidate a state's votes when not even all of the precincts had reported in.
Some states that went one color looked like a solid win for the other party when I checked the individual precincts. Who decides which state goes to which candidate? This process needs to be adjusted. In my thinking, every precinct should report in and after all the votes have been accounted for, we can find out who the next president is the next day. All we would need is a little patience — It wouldn't kill anybody to wait.
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- About Utah: Company helps show 'you don't win...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in the...
- Letter: End daylight saving time
- Robert Bennett: Compromise will morph into...
- Libertarian wave wins big at CPAC
- Benefit Corporations: Why aren't Utah...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's... 56
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 34
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 34
- Letter: End daylight saving time 32
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 30
- Letter: A 'dying' document 27
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in... 26
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 21