Dinner Table Conversations: Why your daughter needs to speak up
Dinner table conversations. They are those rare moments when parents can talk with their children about the day's events. Here is an article we think your family may enjoy reading and discussing. What are your thoughts?
Today's Dinner Table Conversation is based on Lois Collins' article "Teaching girls to speak up early could help them change the world."
What are you doing for your daughters that they could be doing for themselves?
As a mother, how can you show your daughter what it looks like to voice her opinion?
Article link:"Teaching girls to speak up early could help them change the world"
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid worst...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- BYU announces Mitt Romney, Disney...
- This one thing can help predict the type and...
- Parenting advice that changed my life
- It's about time the government... 12
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Social problems... 7
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 7
- Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile'... 7
- In the Whirled: World peace and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy... 5
- Would you rather get married earlier,... 4
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4