Dinner Table Conversations: Why your daughter needs to speak up
Dinner table conversations. They are those rare moments when parents can talk with their children about the day's events. Here is an article we think your family may enjoy reading and discussing. What are your thoughts?
Today's Dinner Table Conversation is based on Lois Collins' article "Teaching girls to speak up early could help them change the world."
What are you doing for your daughters that they could be doing for themselves?
As a mother, how can you show your daughter what it looks like to voice her opinion?
Article link:"Teaching girls to speak up early could help them change the world"
- Do we really need milk?
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Your triplets just got even more special
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new song,...
- The Clean Cut: Girl asks boy with Down...
- Baby's introduction to food may include some...
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Utah woman is a finalist on Hallmark...
- Do we really need milk? 20
- Millennials reject capitalism and... 11
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 6
- Families need to know of dying decision... 4
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new... 2
- Motherhood Matters: What if I... 2