Dinner Table Conversations: Why your daughter needs to speak up
Dinner table conversations. They are those rare moments when parents can talk with their children about the day's events. Here is an article we think your family may enjoy reading and discussing. What are your thoughts?
Today's Dinner Table Conversation is based on Lois Collins' article "Teaching girls to speak up early could help them change the world."
What are you doing for your daughters that they could be doing for themselves?
As a mother, how can you show your daughter what it looks like to voice her opinion?
Article link:"Teaching girls to speak up early could help them change the world"
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- The Clean Cut: Military father surprises...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- 'I am Adam Lanza's Mother' author Liza Long...
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- 10 compliments your kids need to hear
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 24
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 24
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 14
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith... 12
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- 42 ways to make your kids feel... 7
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 6
- Woman's happiness most important to... 5