Worried and wondering about the Jazz?
You're not alone.
The National Basketball League of Canada has added a ninth team, named the Montreal Jazz.
Yes, there's another Jazz, with similarities to the Utah version. For example, both the Utah and Montreal teams use green in their color scheme. Meanwhile, the northern Jazz are off to a bad start on the road (0-2), similar to you-know-who.
Just wondering, do the Montreal Jazz also have a Turkish center who can't dance and a slam-dunk champ who never plays?
Yankees star Alex Rodriguez was recently spotted at Nove Italiano restaurant in Las Vegas when the chef invited him to join him in the kitchen.
It's an honor afforded to celebrity visitors, but Rodriguez declined.
"He said, 'No, I don't want to smell like the kitchen,' " chef Geno Bernardo told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
Could it be that A-Rod is getting a little snooty?
Said whoever took that photo of him kissing himself in the mirror.
Ex-Jazz forward Andrei Kirilenko told the Minneapolis Star-Tribune there is some adjustment required when moving from Russia to the U.S.
"In Russia, if the police stop you, you can give him five dollars and say, 'I'm sorry' and keep going," he joked. "Here you cannot do that. So, the little things, it's different."
Different, felonious little things.
Washington State football coach Mike Leach was understandably upset after the 49-6 thrashing his team took at the hands of Utah on Nov. 3.
"They're not that good. We're not that bad," he said.
After seeing Utah lose 34-15 to Washington on Saturday, Rock On would like to amend that statement.
Both Utah and Washington State really are that bad.
The states of Colorado and Washington have voted to legalize marijuana as a recreational drug.
In related news, ex-Dolphin Ricky Williams made contract history by offering to play free for the Broncos and Seahawks.
Timpview High coach Cary Whittingham — brother of Utah coach Kyle — showed up for Friday's snowy playoff game against East with no hat, no gloves, a golf shirt and shorts.
Cool, but Rock On feels compelled to point out that Whittingham's father Fred would have been shirtless.
Yes, you had to know him.
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real possibility...
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will...
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU fans...
- Nicholls State assistant football coach is...
- BYU's Bronson Kaufusi eager to display new...
- Reports: Former BYU star Brett Keisel agrees...
- BYU camp report: Taysom Hill throws a pair of...
- Rock On: BYU soccer star gone, not forgotten
- College football: BYU, Utah State... 131
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson... 92
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU... 70
- ESPN lists BYU and Utah State as... 64
- Dick Harmon: Will Utah State, BYU be... 46
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will... 44
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 40
- BYU's offense 'too sloppy' in scrimmage 29