Utah Utes football: What to watch for against the University of Washington, 8:30 p.m. MT
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
For Utah -- The Utes need to prevail in their final three games to extend a streak of consecutive winning regular seasons to 10. They're also looking for their first road victory over the season.
For Washington -- The Huskies will be bowl eligible with a victory. This is their final home game of the season. They close out the regular season with trips to Colorado and Washington State.
For Utah -- Washington is the only Pac-12 team that the Utes have never beaten. The Huskies lead the all-time series 7-0, including six victories in Seattle -- Utah is 0-4 away from home this year.
For Washington -- Like Utah, the Huskies are riding a two-game win streak topping Oregon State and California since a suffering a three-game skid -- Washington is 4-1 at CenturyLink Field.
PLAYER TO WATCH
TRAVIS WILSON, Utah: The true freshman quarterback is seeking his first road victory as the Utes' starter. Is this the week it happens?
REGGIE DUNN VS. THE HUSKIES: Utah's two-time reigning Pac-12 Special Teams Player of the Week has three 100-yard kickoff returns over the past two weeks. Will Dunn be able to do it again?
For Utah -- RB Kevin York and LB Jacoby Hale are out with undisclosed injuries and are not expected to play.
For Washington -- CB Desmond Trufant (hamstring) and DE Talia Crichton (undisclosed) left last week's game at California early with injuries. Both, however, are expected to play this week.
Both teams play again next Saturday. Utah hosts Arizona at Rice-Eccles Stadium, while Washington visits Colorado.
- Roger Federer says he is out for Olympics,...
- Mickelson not close to being over runner-up...
- College Football Playoff moves most future...
- Olympic organizers suspect 'isolated'...
- Cavaliers re-sign veteran forward Richard...
- Jimmy Walker opens with 65 at stifling PGA;...
- Akpom scores deciding goal as Arsenal tops...
- Streb shoots 63 and joins Walker in lead at PGA
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 65
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 58
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 57
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 52
- Big 12 watch: BYU's success in football... 40
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 37
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 26
- Former Utah punter Tom Hackett waived... 20