Our take: Cardiovascular deaths increase during wintertime at 18 percent, causing scientists to analyze this connection. Chris Kaiser, from ABC News reports on the scientists findings:
"Escaping to a warmer climate might not necessarily keep you from suffering a heart attack in the 'winter months,' researchers found.
An analysis of seasonal deaths in seven regions in the U.S. with very different climates found that all-cause and cardiovascular deaths during December and January remained consistently high across all regions, according to Dr. Bryan Schwartz of the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque and Dr. Robert A. Kloner of Good Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles."
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- John Lennon's killer: My life is all about...
- Student evades monitors, spreads Ebola to...
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in Syria
- Mexico authorities stage midnight migrant raid
- A New York Times article said Michael... 43
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 36
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- For the first time in American history,... 30
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 25
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 15
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14