Letter: Silicon Valley should help design a way for early voters to have all political ads automatically blocked
Uncredited, ASSOCIATED PRESS
I'm really tired of all the negative political ads on TV these past several months. I propose a way to escape this tedious deluge. Candidates, political parties and election officials all urged us to vote and to do so early. I believe this could have been accomplished with record turnout if we didn't have to listen to all the negative rhetoric.
I propose that a bright computer engineer design a way for early voters to have all political ads automatically blocked from their TV's should they vote early. Hey, Silicon Valley, help us out!
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- My view: Get insurance out of health care
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Last year's Utah Compromise is a model in...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20