Letter: Silicon Valley should help design a way for early voters to have all political ads automatically blocked
Uncredited, ASSOCIATED PRESS
I'm really tired of all the negative political ads on TV these past several months. I propose a way to escape this tedious deluge. Candidates, political parties and election officials all urged us to vote and to do so early. I believe this could have been accomplished with record turnout if we didn't have to listen to all the negative rhetoric.
I propose that a bright computer engineer design a way for early voters to have all political ads automatically blocked from their TV's should they vote early. Hey, Silicon Valley, help us out!
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout year...
- My view: The supergentrification of Sugar House
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: The 'bathroom...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 79
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 49
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 43
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 21
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges... 17
- My view: Biggest reason for physician... 17
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16