Letter: Silicon Valley should help design a way for early voters to have all political ads automatically blocked
Uncredited, ASSOCIATED PRESS
I'm really tired of all the negative political ads on TV these past several months. I propose a way to escape this tedious deluge. Candidates, political parties and election officials all urged us to vote and to do so early. I believe this could have been accomplished with record turnout if we didn't have to listen to all the negative rhetoric.
I propose that a bright computer engineer design a way for early voters to have all political ads automatically blocked from their TV's should they vote early. Hey, Silicon Valley, help us out!
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Letter: Acting on immigration
- My view: Remembering JFK 51 years later
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 65
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Letter: Growing party divide 53
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 40
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- Letter: Acting on immigration 39
- My view: Global warming needs free market 26