Letter: Silicon Valley should help design a way for early voters to have all political ads automatically blocked
Uncredited, ASSOCIATED PRESS
I'm really tired of all the negative political ads on TV these past several months. I propose a way to escape this tedious deluge. Candidates, political parties and election officials all urged us to vote and to do so early. I believe this could have been accomplished with record turnout if we didn't have to listen to all the negative rhetoric.
I propose that a bright computer engineer design a way for early voters to have all political ads automatically blocked from their TV's should they vote early. Hey, Silicon Valley, help us out!
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Iowa caucus...
- Is it time for our first woman president? 50
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay... 10
- Radon, the unrecognized killer 10
- In our opinion: Legislators need to... 9