Letter: Silicon Valley should help design a way for early voters to have all political ads automatically blocked
Uncredited, ASSOCIATED PRESS
I'm really tired of all the negative political ads on TV these past several months. I propose a way to escape this tedious deluge. Candidates, political parties and election officials all urged us to vote and to do so early. I believe this could have been accomplished with record turnout if we didn't have to listen to all the negative rhetoric.
I propose that a bright computer engineer design a way for early voters to have all political ads automatically blocked from their TV's should they vote early. Hey, Silicon Valley, help us out!
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our thoughts...
- 18 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- In our opinion: Fairness for all: Religion...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- Letter: Slap to our history
- Drew Clark: The beams and motes of getting...
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 90
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 75
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: Fairness for all:... 47
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination... 40
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: It's time for Utah to... 27