A segment of "60 Minutes" on Sunday, Nov. 4, featured an interview with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. The only thing I got out of the interview was that neither of them had an answer that made sense on why the two parties couldn't pass or compromise on important legislation on behalf of the American public. Their main interest was complimenting each other on their suits and ties that were similar in appearance and expressing pleasure in each one's attire.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- My view: European view of American soft power
- A. Scott Anderson: SBA — a critical...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 58
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 42
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 31
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 26