A segment of "60 Minutes" on Sunday, Nov. 4, featured an interview with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. The only thing I got out of the interview was that neither of them had an answer that made sense on why the two parties couldn't pass or compromise on important legislation on behalf of the American public. Their main interest was complimenting each other on their suits and ties that were similar in appearance and expressing pleasure in each one's attire.
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- My view: History lesson — 'Taking back'...
- Endangered Species Act lost sight of its mission
- Who are the real heroes of election reform?
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Robert J. Samuelson: Income tax has become a...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 66
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 52
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 27
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 27
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 26