A segment of "60 Minutes" on Sunday, Nov. 4, featured an interview with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. The only thing I got out of the interview was that neither of them had an answer that made sense on why the two parties couldn't pass or compromise on important legislation on behalf of the American public. Their main interest was complimenting each other on their suits and ties that were similar in appearance and expressing pleasure in each one's attire.
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an assault on...
- In our opinion: Utah's caucus system needs...
- Michael Gerson: Common Core standards are not...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: Dismantle IRS
- Letters: Parents care most
- Letters: No welfare, ever 77
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 28
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 27
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21