A segment of "60 Minutes" on Sunday, Nov. 4, featured an interview with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. The only thing I got out of the interview was that neither of them had an answer that made sense on why the two parties couldn't pass or compromise on important legislation on behalf of the American public. Their main interest was complimenting each other on their suits and ties that were similar in appearance and expressing pleasure in each one's attire.
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- Letters: Move to the center
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should keep up...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- In our opinion: Susan Cox Powell's case is...
- Timothy R. Clark: Real job creation requires...
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Letters: Disaster vs. disease
- Letters: No welfare, ever 76
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Letters: Move to the center 32
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 31
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 27
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 27
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 19