A segment of "60 Minutes" on Sunday, Nov. 4, featured an interview with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. The only thing I got out of the interview was that neither of them had an answer that made sense on why the two parties couldn't pass or compromise on important legislation on behalf of the American public. Their main interest was complimenting each other on their suits and ties that were similar in appearance and expressing pleasure in each one's attire.
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Michael Gerson: The Iran deal: Obama is...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp...
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Letter: Changing environment
- Cedric Nicholson: Have women become forgotten...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 32
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27