U.S. & World
- 1 Alanis Morissette manager admits to $4.8M theft from singer
- 2 Were opportunities for clues from MH370 debris missed?
- 3 Theresa May seeks to convince business of a 'global Britain'
- 4 Shelling kills 2 in Aleppo as Assad supporters celebrate
- 5 Ex-VW CEO Winterkorn denies knowing early about cheating
- 95 Trump thrills, jars Utahns at inauguration, exceeding expectations on both sides
- 74 Utah women in Women's March on Washington say it is a new movement
- 74 'Brother' Harry Reid talks about helping LDS Church, controversy, retirement, Trump
- 62 FACT CHECK: Trump overstates crowd size at inaugural
- 53 Trump, amid combative start, pledges to rise to moment
- 50 Complicated but not hostile, LDS-Obama relationship draws to a close
- 48 After mass turnout, can protests turn into political impact?
- 40 Hundreds march to state Capitol to protest President Trump