Bowling Green at Ohio, ESPN2, 6 p.m.
Singapore Open, GOLF, 10 p.m.
QMJHL All-Stars vs. Russia Selects, NHLTV, 5 p.m.
Grizzlies at Eagles, ALT, 7 p.m.
76ers at Hornets, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Lakers at Jazz, ROOT, 7 p.m.
Spurs at Clippers, ESPN, 8:30 p.m.
Braga vs. Manchester United, FSC, 12:30 p.m.
Celtic vs. Barcelona, ROOT, 12:30 p.m.
Chelsea vs. Shaktar Donetsk, FSC, 5 p.m. (delay)
Earthquakes at Galaxy, ESPN2, 9 p.m.
Washington at Cal, ESPNU, 8 p.m.
Grizzlies at Eagles, AM-1320, 7 p.m.
Lakers at Jazz, AM-1280/FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 109
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 80
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 50
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33