Bowling Green at Ohio, ESPN2, 6 p.m.
Singapore Open, GOLF, 10 p.m.
QMJHL All-Stars vs. Russia Selects, NHLTV, 5 p.m.
Grizzlies at Eagles, ALT, 7 p.m.
76ers at Hornets, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Lakers at Jazz, ROOT, 7 p.m.
Spurs at Clippers, ESPN, 8:30 p.m.
Braga vs. Manchester United, FSC, 12:30 p.m.
Celtic vs. Barcelona, ROOT, 12:30 p.m.
Chelsea vs. Shaktar Donetsk, FSC, 5 p.m. (delay)
Earthquakes at Galaxy, ESPN2, 9 p.m.
Washington at Cal, ESPNU, 8 p.m.
Grizzlies at Eagles, AM-1320, 7 p.m.
Lakers at Jazz, AM-1280/FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Perseverance pays off for Taele, a big...
- Morning links: ESPN takes deep dive into Utah...
- BYU football notebook: Running back position...
- High school football: Parry's Power Guide for...
- Dick Harmon: Want drama? Storylines galore?...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- BYU football: This Nephi played a role in...
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5... 61
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 52
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 45
- Utah Utes football: The California... 28
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- After win, BYU looking to improve, get... 26
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 26
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22