Bowling Green at Ohio, ESPN2, 6 p.m.
Singapore Open, GOLF, 10 p.m.
QMJHL All-Stars vs. Russia Selects, NHLTV, 5 p.m.
Grizzlies at Eagles, ALT, 7 p.m.
76ers at Hornets, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Lakers at Jazz, ROOT, 7 p.m.
Spurs at Clippers, ESPN, 8:30 p.m.
Braga vs. Manchester United, FSC, 12:30 p.m.
Celtic vs. Barcelona, ROOT, 12:30 p.m.
Chelsea vs. Shaktar Donetsk, FSC, 5 p.m. (delay)
Earthquakes at Galaxy, ESPN2, 9 p.m.
Washington at Cal, ESPNU, 8 p.m.
Grizzlies at Eagles, AM-1320, 7 p.m.
Lakers at Jazz, AM-1280/FM-97.5, 7 p.m.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 51
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 42
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 12
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8
- Utah State basketball: Aggie men to... 6