Ben Brewer, Deseret News
In one of the most predictable calls of the night, Republican Mitt Romney has won Utah. Romney, a Mormon and graduate of Brigham Young University who oversaw the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, is a popular figure in Utah, where more than 60 percent of residents are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Some countries get Obama, but want his wife, too
- Colorado deaths stoke worries about pot edibles
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at...
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- Get married, stay married? No fault divorce...
- Ride-sharing business launches despite...
- Michaels stores confirm breach of as many as...
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 78
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 31
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 27
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 21
- Police: Student ate more pot than... 18