Ben Brewer, Deseret News
In one of the most predictable calls of the night, Republican Mitt Romney has won Utah. Romney, a Mormon and graduate of Brigham Young University who oversaw the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, is a popular figure in Utah, where more than 60 percent of residents are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring, Elder L....
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's...
- A GDP showdown: How do state GDP numbers line...
- Obama to announce immigration action Thursday
- Police: Gunman killed after shooting at FSU
- Jennifer Lawrence: Privacy loss that...
- What missing class in Kindergarten means for...
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 44
- Pope announces U.S. visit, greets... 34
- Obama to announce immigration action... 28
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 20
- Gay marriage issue squarely before high... 15
- Japan slides into recession as tax hike... 14
- Republicans: Keystone pipeline down,... 13
- US cities brace for protests off... 11